Chapter 37

"In you go, in you go, boys." Hades ordered with so little enthusiasm, tapping his  pen away on his note pad.

Shang was the first to step up to the bus, his small valise held tightly under his arm.

"You know, when you all said you'd be ready by 6:00am, I actually thought you wouldn't keep to that time." Hades drawled.

"Well, we have to go early, don't we?"

"Or do you just not to disappoint your little Chinese girlfriend?"

Shang frowned deeper. "It is quite appropriate for the General of a team to ascertain that punctuality is obtained -"

"Just get your butt into the vehicle."
The coach turned towards his players. "Adam Beastly, come on, let's go, let's get a-moving..."

"I sure hope I didn't forget anything." Hercules put a finger to his chin while handing Tarzan his own valise.

"It'll be nice to get away for a while." Tarzan said gruffly.

"What's got you all grumpy? Not a morning person, yes?"

"I wish. I just hope I have my head I  one place when playing. Can't afford to mess the game up."

"Well, you look like a crackpot right now. You sure you haven't been taking anything...inappropriate? Coach says athletes can't be on those..."

"I don't fucking do crack okay? Can you guys stop reading me so wrongly? I just have a lot of things caught up in my head lately. I'll be alright."

"If you say so."

"And look, here comes Skinny Girl." He sniffed dryly and turned to leave.

Hercules turned, just to see Meg coming over, dressed in a maxi gown, a scarf placed over her head.

Why was she coming over?

"Well, Jane's no Kim Kardashian." Hercules muttered.

"Where are you guys going this early?"
Megara looked at the bus first before glancing back at him.

"How did you hear about our departure? We were supposed to leave in secret."

"Did that pretty well, huh?" She folded her arms. "I was actually on my way to Church. Could sight this guy's blue hair from a mile away." She used her thumb to point at Hades.

"You go to Church?"

"I gotta have a God to worship, don't I?"

"What I really want to know is why you came over."

"Don't get your pants up in  a twist. I thought that since I was on my way to worship, I could come and pray for your safe departure."

Hercules couldn't help but give a sarcastic laugh. "That's the dumbest thing you could ever come with."

"Well, believe it or not, I'm actually a very good person. Besides, I didn't even know you played Basketball. That's kinda nice."

"I wouldn't call it a coincidence that we meet once more."

Meg put all her weight on one foot and actually gave a smile. "Aren't you chuck full of hope. Oh well."

"Why wouldn't I be hopeful? Seems like you're really eager to see me."

"Yes, you keep telling yourself that. It just might help."

"Don't get me wrong. I can't just beg for a relationship, I barely even know you. But maybe I'd like to..."

"Same old same old, huh? That's the common line. The I'd like to get to know you better speech." She pouted lazily. "But lucky for you, you aren't quite irritating so I guess I can stand you."

Walt Disney Academy ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara