Chapter 26: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT 2

A/N: You really should know Madonna's 'Frozen'. Old as it may be, you'll have to love that song.
--------------------------------
"Crap!" Elsa quickly swivelled her head to Anna, who was smiling sheepishly in her chair. Was that the mysterious phone call Anna had gone to make?

"Anna, what the-"

"Go on. The crowd awaits you."

"I thought I told you, Hans-"

"Is a piece of shite. Now, you go out there and tell everyone that Elsa Winters can sing."

"Well, Elsa Winters isn't ready. How could you?"

"You'll thank me later."

"No, I won't."

Anna peeped over her sister's shoulders. She could spot out Hans, his face slowly turning to a frown, eyebrows gradually meeting each other. His fingers slowly tapped at the handrest of his chair. For some weird reason, this satisfied Anna very much.

"And now more than ever, Els."

"Miss Elsa?" Philip kindly reminded. Somehow, all the students' eyes were fixated on her.

Impossible.

How could they know her? She thought she'd kept herself in the dark clean enough.

Her hand was slowly squeezed in the grip of another. "You can do it, Els. I believe in you."

Her blue eyes clashed with her sister's green ones. She gulped slowly. Shakily, she looked back at the stage, not daring to make eye contact with Hans.

Slowly, she stood up, totally unsure of what to do.

Live your life. A little voice sang in her ears. You know you don't have much time. Why not enjoy this moment here and now?

"Enjoy this moment...here and now?" She whispered to herself. "Ok. Ok..." Her trembling feet reached the base if the podium. She hadn't even dressed properly. Just simple sweatpants, a white hoodie and sneakers. Her white hair was almost dishevelled and thrown back in a messy ponytail.

Nothing to it.

Her hands fought the urge to tremble as they quickly took hold of the stem of the microphone.
As the lights dimmed, she realized that she didn't even know the song to perform.

Anna was so going to pay.

There was her signature 'Let It Go' from high school. But it had become a tad TOO signature.

Something...something...something....

Then it hit her.

Frozen. By Madonna.

Shall I start with a small speech or do I just jump straight into the song?

"You only see what your eyes want to see..."

Jumping straight into the song it is.

She tried to straighten out her voice. The first was a bit crooked.

"You only see what your eyes want to see,
How can life be what you want it to be?
You're frozen. When your heart's not open.
You're so consumed with how much you get.
You waste your time with hate and regret.
You're broken, when your heart's not open." She breathed.
"Hmm...hmmhmmm...
If I could melt your heart
Hmm...hmmhmmm...
We'll never be apart.
Hmm...hmmhmmm..
Give yourself to me
Hmm...hmmhmmm
Give all the keys..."