Chapter 47: Let's Get Down To Business

4k reads now????!!!!! I'm screaming! Aren't you all amazing?! Johnuri62 QuestWing Burning_Lip2000 jessicatreader
_nablos2307_
Look what you all did!
THANK YOU ALL. You all made this possible. Hopefully this will be my writing fuel. Thank you over and over and over again!
________________________________
"WHO ARE WE?!" The General bellowed in a forged masculine bass.

His teammates, using the same tone, bellowed back in reply, "DISNEY WARRIORS!"

"I SAID WHO. ARE. WE?!"

"DISNEY WARRIORS!!"

"WHO. ARE. WEEE???!!!" His voice went notches deeper, this time, him raising the bright golden cup, high enough for his team to see.

"DISNEY WARRIORS!!!" Then they began to cheer in a successive series of 'whoops', Flynn even going as far as banging on the back of the bus' seats.

Shang kissed the shiny metal surface. Though smaller than an actual Basketball game would have won, it was still the first place prize of their match with the Pixars.
Up next was with the DCs. They could NOT afford to mess that up.

Their bus finally made a stop in front of the huge field, it's jolt causing Shang to stumble a little.

"Careful with that. It's not your regular Chinese Ming Dynasty teacup." Hades sneered and stood up to quickly grasp it from Shang's grip. "I'll take that." And he walked past the open doors of the bus towards the entrance of the school building.

"Grouchy grouchy." Henry whispered.

"I'm just glad to be on school grounds again rather than on a training field." Hercules stretched his arms full length in a yawn.

"But those Pixar chics are Damn pretty. Did you see that white haired skinny thing in the front bleachers? The one next to the short red-haired freak-" Phoebus started but Adam butt in.

"Her name's Mirage...and I already got her number... and a hot night!"

"No way!" A lot of them patted Adam on the back while Phoebus just smiled and rolled his eyes. He might've checked out cute girls, but no way was he cheating on Esmeralda. No matter where they stood.

"Let's get off! I'm dying to see how another trophy would look on that shelf." Shang puffed out his chest authoritatively and walked out of the bus first.

His teammates followed after him. It was almost dark, evening time. Shang had suggested that they arrived at a time when people wouldn't be out so much. And school was going on a break in two weeks' time. No one would be around so much anyway.

He ignored the continuous cheering from his teammates behind. How sweet victory was!

The thoughts of how much more they could win began to swim in his head. The semi-finals would be coming up next year and Marvel and DC were up next.
Now the DCs... that would be a tough struggle.

He finally reached the trophy case. Hades had already locked the trophy in a spot, five previous trophies following behind.

Shang could only touch the trophy through the glassy barrier of the shelf. Thanks be to their gods.

Then, he stopped.

In his reflection, his eyes travelled up to the image some feet behind him.
He went even more dumbfounded when the image spoke, in that cool, calm and collected voice.