Epilogue

Shang tucked in his last jacket into the large duffel bag. The Christmas holidays were finally upon them.
It was barely three p.m and almost everybody had vacated the university compound.

He knew China was so far away but could never get over why he could never leave the school premises on time.

"Late again, huh?" Tarzan playfully nudged his arm.

"Some things are never going to change, I guess." He finally swung the bag strap on one of his shoulders. "I'll just sleep off on the night flight."

"At least you get to sleep off." Tarzan harrumphed. "I'm not even going home straight. They've got a court case on my head in two hours."

"Ouch." Shang locked his door. "What will you do about it?"

"Ionno." He shrugged. "I mean, I can't stay away from Kala but at the same time... I'm really pumped to have another set of parents. It's cool and at the same time... so hard. Maybe joint custody won't be so bad."

"And your British princess?"

Tarzan laughed. "We're cool. She's actually following me to the court house."

"Hmm." Shang smiled. "Now, that's someone that truly loves you. Don't lose it, idiot."

"Yeah, whatever." He blushed. "Anywho, have you heard about Al and Jas?"

"No, what happened."

Tarzan sent a mischievous glance before continuing. "From the hospital, Al spent the night in her place. I'm pretty sure they're okay now."

"I knew they'd reconcile. After all that icy barrier she put up last night, I actually thought it was over for them."

"Nah. Al got lucky. She was real pissed. Then again, he's such a dick. You cheated on a rich, hot Arabian chick who's also pregnant. If Jasmine Sultan was my girl I would never, ever cheat."

"Hey!" Shang elbowed his friend. "Jane Porter, remember?"

Tarzan just laughed again. "Oh. And talking about more dickheads, I heard Naveen apologized to Tiana. Actually apologized. Like what?"

"I swear, our males are weak. But, he was at fault. I actually support it."

"Nope. He was pussywhipped."

"Come on." Shang laughed again.

As they made their way down the stairs, someone called them.

Both heads turned up.

Henry Charming sprung in his steps to meet up with them faster. His own valise was trailing behind him.

"What the hell. I thought you'd be gone by now."

"It'll surprise you how many people are still within this school premises. They're not just in the hostels. And plus, I've got someone waiting for me outside." Charming said.

Tarzan and Shang exchanged glances.

"I'm talking about..."

"We know." Tarzan quickly interrupted, snickering as well. "Cute little Cinderella, yes?"

Charming hid his head in his palms but the grin showed in his cheeks.

"Will she be going straight to your home?" Shang asked.

"I don't doubt it. Her former life was horrid. Those people should be sent to jail. Her life was terrible in their hands. Lack of food, lack of clothes, lack of rest. Oh wow. I didn't even know such cruelty existed."