Chapter 25: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT

Before 10am the next morning, students had begun piling up into the auditorium, struggling to get up to the front seat. Claudette, Laurette and Paulette Bimbette, the very first students to show up were.bickering over who got the seat with a 'good' spot. Their other triplet opposites, Fuchsia, Fatima and Khadija Harem were simply giving themselves a good laugh. Besides, only six of them had arrived and there was no need to bicker over available seats.

Sooner, the auditorium began to fill up with multitudes, including students and staff alike.

"This is it,  everyone. Thanks for your maximum corporation throughout these days of preparation." Philip raked his hand through his gelled hair     as he applauded the Sprites, Hiccup, Jane and Moana. "And, Rosetta, nice touch on the curtains."

The redhead forced in a heavy blush. "No biggie, Phil. Just doing my job."

"OK. Hic, you've got the list of activities?"

"Uh....yeah. B-but I'll be the one to call it, don't worry. You can worry about the other activities."

"Why would I wanna do that?"

"Duh. You've done so much. I feel I should help to liberate you. Y'know?"

For a moment there, Hiccup had 9 pair of confused eyes on him. Then Philip just scoffed, smiled and took the list from Hiccup's grip. "Weird again, are we?"

Hiccup watched as everyone dispersed to get settled in their various positions. He just breathed out for steady himself. Walking up to the curtains, he peeked out just a bit.

Around the entire hall, target boards were hung up, blending into the walls as they were covered with pieces of cloths which camouflaged perfectly with the wall's dark silver shade.

He bit his lip. The targets were like 12, hung all around. He just prayed Merida wouldn't do anything to make Philip be disappointed with him.

*          *          *
"Welcome to The Disney Talent Show! I'm your host, Philip, as you all know...."

"How is it you're not going to go on, Elsa?" Rapunzel asked her cousin, who just hugged her fur coat even tighter.

"I don't think I should. The attention gotten from all this will be way too overwhelming." Elsa's fingers caressed the blue pendant on her chest. "And plus, Hans says I shouldn't."

"...a round of applause for our wonderful judges. Give it up!"
The judges, Genie, Maleficent and Sebastian curtly stood up and gave a short wave to the crowd.

Anna growled out in anger. "You know, ever since you started dating that buffoon, you haven't had control of your own life. Hans says I should do this, Hans says I shouldn't do that. Hans. Hans. Hans. It's irritating. And I cannot even believe you started going out with that bastard."

Elsa sighed. "Anna. That's my boyfriend you're talking about."

"Urgghh!!!" Anna held both sides of her head and collapsed back into her chair.

"...so give it up for our number 1 contestant on the list - the winner of DISNEY'S GOT TALENT three times in a row- SNOW WHITE!!"

The crowd erupted in a loud applause. Anyone who was anyone in Disney Academy knew of Snow White and her amazing voice. The only one who had ever been close to beating her had been Naveen and his multiple instrument act.

The cheeky dark-haired beauty walked calmly up the stage, still shaky, though she had done it before.

"Hi." She smiled into the microphone. The crowd erupted again. She had to wait for the noise to fade slowly before she opened her mouth once more. "Uh. This song is called Broken Glass by Sia. Hope you like it."