Chapter 56: Remember

Vidia reached out in vain at Tinkerbell, who had had one too many cups of vodka.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Vidia scolded. Silvermist and Rosetta turned in sync, both their mouths dropping open.

"Leave me!" Tinkerbell snatched her arm away from Vidia's grip, balancing herself on the table at the same time. "I think I'm in..... perrrrrrrfect condition to do my bidding. Expose all you sorry high and mighty people in here." She slurred as she pointed to the air all around her, actually indicating that she was pointing to the crowd.

And indeed, people (of course), were starting to gather.

"You're creating a scene." Silvermist tried to whisper but Tinkerbell only laughed as she downed another cup.
"I swear, alcohol is all the courage and strength you need." She ended with a hiccup.

Terrence and Peter squeezed their way between Fawn and Iridessa, silently wishing it wasn't their friend that was attracting attention.

Tinkerbell immediately turned to them. Her eye lids lowered as her brows rose up and jammed together.
"Cousin! And... and Terrrr...uh... Terrce... . Whoops. Such attention I'm getting. Should have done this in September. You sorry creatures sure do love drama. A-and I'll give drama. Maybe that'll make me noticeable."
She swung her whole body this way and that, as  if searching for something.

"Now, where is that... that mic?" She swung to Scuttle, who was actually looking with interest at whatever would unfold.

"No mic? N-no..." Tink formed a fist with her left hand and brought the thumb side to the front of her mouth, signalling a microphone.

Scuttle shook his head and stiffled a laugh.
He could see the few lecturers present turning to the commotion.

What a good time to party.

"Oh. Okay then." Tink nodded hazily then proceeded to find herself a table.

"Tink-" Silvermist, Fawn and Peter said simultaneously.

The petite, blonde girl kicked off her ankle strapped heels and tried to steady herself on a circular table, kicking away all the used plastic cups in the process of swaying this way and that.
"Alright. I'm gooood. And I doubt I'll barf for another hour. Yay." She flung her arms in the air then went back to her mic-fist position.

"Hellloooooo, I'm Tink." She said 'Tink' with a high ding in her voice and a silly grin following as she straightened uo. "Most of you don't know me. I mean, who would? Pint-sized 'weedle' me. Invisible to everybody. But fear not, after tonight, I'll never leave your minds, Yes?"

By now, the whole building would have turned to her. Even Jasmine who was on her way up came back down to stare, trying her possible best to keep away from Aladdin as much as possible.

"Okay. So where do I start? Who wants to come up first and spill a thing or two? Any volunteers? No? OKAY! I'll go first!" She giggled and swayed again, then let out a hiccup.

Everyone began to look at themselves and murmur.

What did she mean?

"Let's start with..." Tinkerbell pretended to scan thoroughly through the crowd as she placed her palm outward above her eyes and searched the crowd. "With you!" She pointed out, causing everyone to gasp. "Cinderella!"

Dramatically, the people in front of Cinderella cleared, leaving her open to Tink, gorgeously dressed, dumbfounded and white-faced.

"I don't under-" Cinderella started to speak.

"Nice dress you got there Cind." Tink smiled coyly. "Pretty pricey. Did you get it yourself?"

Cinderella went paler than ever.