Chapter 12: Snow White

Quick A.N: I know this is Disney and all but I've also included some other cartoon work characters, like from Pixar, DreamWorks, Fox (as per Dimitri and Anastasia, etc)...even Nickelodeon 😳.

——————————————————
Snow quickly fixed her short dark hair, topping it off with her signature red hair band. Admiring herself in the mirror, she picked up her bags and got ready to head out.

"Hey, Snow!" Familiar voices rang out to her in cheery tones. Snow smiled and waved back.
She loved being loved. Now, down to her final year in college, all her friends and admirers had begun to show their love for her.

It's not like she thought of herself as popular or anything, but once in a while, people had whispered in her ear that she was probably the most popular girl in school.
Others made comments about her being cute and sweet and quiet and loving and cheerful—things she was quite oblivious to. If course, it made her feel somewhat proud. No matter how much she tried to hide it.

Now, she was in her final year. And to God, she swore she was going to miss the hell out of all her girlfriends.

"Hey, Snow!" A voice called out to her. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. Though she was running late, she didn't have the mind to ignore the caller.

Aurora.

The golden-haired beauty still looked amazing even with the bed head get up. Snow rolled her eyes, Aurora could sleep for a million years and still beg for more rest.

"Sup," Snow began in her sing-song voice.

"Good thing I caught you." She brought out a pink envelope. "I've given this to basically every girl I've come across, asides you. I can't even believe my self. Here you go. It's Jasmine's annual Winter party. The Intro party."

Snow's big hazel eyes grew wider. "Oh. I almost forgot about that. I pray I won't be busy this December,"

"You've got to leave work behind, y'know? Party a little."

Snow nodded, slipping the envelope into a random page in her closed book. "Considered. Is Cinderella up?"

"Long time ago. But I know her classes commence at ten. She was up at five. Said something about a quick trip to the laundry."

"Didn't know she was an early launderer. Greet her if you see her?"

"Sure thing. Good bye!"

"Bye!" She ended up running down the stairs.

Now, Disney Academy was a huge institution. Trying to run all the way to her Engineering Faculty could mean her missing an entire twenty minutes from the lecture. Quick as a wink, she dialled the Disney shuttle bus driver, Maui.

On approaching the exit of the girls' hostel, awaiting there was the red and black shuttle, Maui resting a huge arm on the window. "You called?"

Snow chuckled. "Morning, Maui. Engineering Faculty, please. I'm gonna be late." She hurriedly ran round the bus to enter it.
When she'd sat down, she sighed in relief.

Other occupants in the bus included Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Belle (eyes glued to a novel, as usual), Milo Thatch next to her and Pocahontas.

Snow greeted all of them cheerfully, scooting closer to Pocahontas. Pocahontas was also a college finalist and, of course, her gymnastic mate.
It was a shame when Snow heard that Pocahontas would not be fully graduating because she had failed Level Two law class (yes, Frollo's class).