Chapter 45: It's You

Video Games- Lana Del Rey

Elsa cupped her chin upon her palm as she read the entire IG feeds.

It wasn't up to 24 hours and people were already shaming Aurora on basically all the social media that existed.

Elsa tsked at the fact. No-one even remembered Aladdin, the male culprit on it all.

"Is something wrong?" Someone walked up behind her, quickly pressing a hot cup of mocha into her palm.

Elsa instantly felt herself go red. She'd only hung out with Jack for two weeks and yet, she knew she felt more sparks with him than she ever did since she was born.

So much so that they did a temporary elopement to the The Ball Hotel a million miles away from Walt Disney.

No-one had known. Not Anna. Not Hans. Not Punzie.

Jack must have felt the sparks too because he spent most of the two weeks fawning over her, comparing attributes, talking about anything and everything.

"Tell me, Elsa. What's that?"

"It's in school. Aurora was caught 'BJ'ing Jasmine's boyfriend. You know him, right? The Arabian dude with the good hair?"

"His hair is nice though, I must admit. I'm yet to ask him his shampoo secret."

"Anyway, no-one is looking to his side for his own side of the story. Everyone is on Aurora's neck."

"It's college. In all honesty, the kids are bound to overlook the male of it all."

Elsa pursed her lip then sighed as the cool night breeze flew in from the window. "Stupid school."

Jack chuckled then bent to pull off his shoes. As he looked up, he noticed Elsa had walked past him and towards the balcony, where the pale moon was positioned perfectly in their favour in front of their suite.

He noticed she'd been growing paler and paler still. He'd never met anyone so... similar to himself.

He was quick to join her on the balcony where she leaned on the railings, eyes closed, feeling the night deeply.

As he kept on gazing at her, he kept on asking what exactly drew him to her and vice versa. Not every normal and cautious girl would want to leave with some boy she'd known only for 2 weeks or more to a hotel.

What was the attraction?

"Aren't you cold out here. Like, I think we should keep the warm in." Jack broke her out of her thoughts.

Elsa just smiled. Was there any point keeping the cold away anymore when it was already creeping up into all her vitals?

She knew at that point, she was meant to have extra bed rest rather than hopping to and fro Disney Academy with a boy that made her heart jump more.

She knew it was dangerous and could kill her quickly.

But she loved it.

What was the point of staying in a spot and dying there? She'd rather die in somewhere and someplace extraordinary.

With someone extraordinary.

"Tell me more about yourself." She pulled her strongest smile and gave him a playful look.

Jack didn't hesitate to shrug out of his jacket and place the shoulders of it upon hers. "Seriously? That was immediate."

"A girl would just love to know." She took a sip from the hot cup.