Chapter 19: Tiana

Before I go on with this chapter, I'd like to apologise for not being grateful with all you readers so far. I've got so much silent readers and it actually makes me happy.
Most of you are voting, reading this...*blows nose into tissue.

Truth is I actually considered dumping this work as well, but I also realised that I've dumped far too many works and it's not really hygienic for me. At all!

So, Cheers To all of you, readers!!!! Bottoms up! Your reads keep me going and for the first time in my Wattpad life ACTUALLY exceeded Chapter 15. So...🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾. Here's to all of you!

Oh...and...uh...I would have loved to dedicate this to a lot of special readers (especially the one that just voted on my last chapter (thanks! 🤗)) but unfortunately, I can't really do much dedications. Cos I dunno how...oops. But I will manually insert names myself as soon as I learn the spellings.

Thank you!........

-------------------------------------------------------

Tiana noticed Moana, Ariel and Fiona enter the Diner. She also noted Tinker Bell had apologised for her late coming and promised to repay with 'extra hands' later.

She frowned at the heat coming from the large grill.

She'd really need those extra hands 'cause work was getting much more strenuous, considering the face that people were giving their all into practicing for the Talent Show and the rush the lecturers were giving their students due to the oncoming Christmas holidays. It was a surprise how she kept up her grades considering the fact that Madam Odie had put her wholly in charge of the Diner.

"Hey, Tia. You looked pooped. Need some help?" Anna Winters sat down on one of the stools close to the counter.

Tiana just smiled, dimples popping.

"Didn't you come in here for a meal?"

"Sure did. But Elsa and I noticed you're sweating bucket loads and the hall is pretty full. And more keep coming. Where is Tink?"

"Even if Tink were here, we couldn't handle all these people."

"That's why you got us." Elsa quietly interjected, hands folded in her front but her face looking more than ready to work.

"Oh. Y'all sure are high dandy to this lil worker. Sure thing. How 'bout you two help me deliver these orders to their tables. Sure you mind holding unto your empty stomachs while you work?"

"It's no problem for us, Tia. Mom always did say we should be helpful." Anna chirped.

"Moms are the best." Tiana nodded politely to them and placed two plates of different meals on both their hands. "God bless, girls."

And they were off.

Tiana smiled and turned back to turning the burgers on the grill.

Almost immediately, her phone vibrated. It was an incoming message from Jane Porter, her roommate, indicating that she wouldn't be back early.

Tiana never bothered. It wasn't like she herself would be back anytime soon. As she was about to swipe the message away, her thumb hovered over the screensaver.

Tiana sighed. It was a picture of Naveen.
She sighed again, unable to believe that she hadn't deleted it yet. No. Hadn't brought herself to delete it.
She had tons of his pictures. Memories that they were once a thing.
Though it was over a year ago and it was a one month fling, she never stopped flicking through pictures and pictures of him. Even though it was a million times.