Chapter 8: Elsa and Anna

Anna was the complete opposite of her sister on their way to class. Elsa walked quietly with all poise while Anna was getting a bit jumpy.

"Did you speak with Kristoff lately?" Elsa smiled.

"Duh! He says he loves his new job. It's got lots of money,"

"Really?" Elsa pulled the lapels of her wooly jacket closer to her chest. She knew it was awkward being the only one wearing a jacket in mid-September but it was quite the doctor's orders.

Elsa Winters had found out about her pneumonia quite late, so she had to switch schools. From the icy Institution in Arendelle to the cozy and warm Buena Vista. A direct entry into the second year.
Her sister Anna, on the other hand was being overly protective, looping her arm around her sister a bit too much. Still, Elsa appreciated it all.

"It's our one year anniversary next week," Anna added with a sigh. "I wish I was there with him right now,"

"But, you've got to study. No playing around, Anna,"

"I know, I know. I'm here for business and business only," she rolled her eyes. "And so are you. Really, Elsa, lighten up the mood a bit,"

The platinum blonde just shook her head as her hands dug deeper into the pockets of her jacket. "Ditto. What class do you have now?"

"Hmm," Anna flipped through her mobile. "Uh. Agric 105. I think I'll just call Rapunzel for directions. She's been here a week earlier than both of us,"

"I'm up for Law. I have no idea what class we're having but I'll just go over to the Faculty,"

"'Kay," Anna reached up and kissed her sister on the cheek. "Make sure to keep warm. Your inhaler's in your backpack if you need it, okay?"

Elsa rolled her eyes. "I haven't been in need of it for over four months, Anna,"

"Prevention is better than cure, don't forget that. Gotta go now," she departed from her sister with a smile and a friendly wave.

Elsa smiled after her. What would she do without that girl?

----

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, Princess Jasmine!
Happy Birthday to you!"

Elsa was certainly not expecting a song in a Law Department as she re-checked the yellow card in her hand. Yup! This was her stop. Law 235.

She felt her mood go lighter as she got in, for the fact that the faces she met were cheery was more than enough to make her a whole less scared.

The students were gathered around a dark, really pretty girl who was blushing uncontrollably.

"Wait, wait, Jas, I've got a special number for you! From your fellow gymnastic mate. The rest of us will give you the one we rehearsed later during practice," another dark haired girl said to the celebrant.

"My God, Esme!" Jasmine squealed.

Elsa quickly rushed inside, smiling all the while, more than eager to know what was going on.

"OK!" Esmeralda smiled as she took a few paces away from the crowd, gaining everybody's attention.

Leaping gracefully on the top of the front desk, her leg hung upward, straight and perfect. Elsa let out a chuckle.

Before anyone knew it, Esmeralda had begun dancing, throwing twirls and back flips from locker to locker. How she managed to leap to a different locker without tripping git her a couple if 'ooh's' and 'ahh's'.

Elsa brought out her phone and turned on the Snapchat app, getting every minute of it.
No one even noticed the lecturer frowning slightly at the door. And when they did notice, they froze. All except Esmeralda who kept on dancing. It wasn't until Jasmine called out her name that the little dancer stopped at one, eyes clashing with that of the white haired man.

"I take it that this class has become nothing but a playground to young justice seekers," his voice came out slowly and calculating.

Esmeralda.slowly got down from the desk, walking up to meet Jasmine.

"Sir, it was my fault..." Jasmine was cut off.

"I shan't hear of it, Miss Sultan. You!" He pointed at Esmeralda.

"I request for your name and you registration number after the class. You will be dealt with immediately. Adding to that will be a deduction of 10 points from your result this semester,"

Elsa sneered. She already did not like this man. Considering the fact that it was the first lecture he was having with them for the semester.

"But, sir..." Another student tried to plead but the man hushed him as he'd done before. Esmeralda just looked down sadly at her palms, trying not to show disappointment in her green eyes.

Slowly and sadly, the students went back to their seats while the lecturer walked on to the front of the class.

"I am Sir Claude Frollo. You shall call me Professor Frollo. I am a judge my occupation and I enlighten young delinquents like you on the graces of the law and justice in this broken society. I needn't know your names, by and by, I shall. I do not tolerate tardiness as I am a very punctual man..."

Elsa frowned. She best be on her good behaviour if she didn't want issues with Professor Frollo