4

F O U R

as the beeping of the alarm resounded throughout the room, jimin's chocolate eyes fluttered open and took a moment to slam his hand on the phone. the beeping stopped thank god, and jimin sat up to see his dog lying next to him.

said boy took of his button up shirt and threw on a pink sweater and changed into jeans to match with his white sneakers. he walked into the bathroom connected to his room and stared himself in the mirror. his outfit felt incomplete. and so he waltzed back into his bedroom and put on a pale hat that was a color in between pink and white.

he thought he looked cute. hell, he knew he looked cute; and he always did.

now that is energy had been restored through the nap he raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. a scent mixed of pork and kimchi wafted through the first floor and to his nose. his mother was cooking said items and was concentrated on doing so.

"hi, mom," he said gleefully and sat at the table and started browsing through instagram and the likes.

"so how was your first day?" she asked as she looked up from the meal being prepared. "i'm assuming it was good since you've already been invited to a party."

"it was good," jimin mumbled as his eyes were focused on his old friends posts and tweets.

"well, great. i told you it wouldn't be so difficult."

the beige haired boy nodded in agreement to whatever she was saying. sadly, it was only 7:40 at night; an hour before baram would be here. he turned his phone off and set it on the counter before sighing.

"any cute boys?" his mother revamped the conversation and asked inquisitively.

"yeah, but they're probably straight. but there are these two gay kids. their names are namjoon and jin, i think. regardless of what i think of them, they're dating each other."

"so i'm guessing that you guys are friends?"

jimin nodded a 'yes'.

"they'll actually be at the party tonight. and no one is homophobic, thankfully. hell, namjoon and jin are apparently some of the most popular students."

"well that's good. did you tell them?"

"oh, yeah. everyone was just chill with it, so it wasn't like coming out to you or dad."

"what do you mean it wasn't like coming out to me and your dad. we were 'chill' with it."

"you guys practically interrogated me about the whole damn thing," he called her out jokingly.

"i mean, we weren't really surprised. you do dance for a sport and never dated a girl."

"girls are gross."

"now you just sound like a seven year old," she fired ," you're dad's almost home so come make yourself a plate.

jimin shot up at the idea of eating. he scurried over and filled a plate with kimchi, white rice, and steamed pork then sat back down at the table. his father came in shortly after and did joined his wife and son for the meal.

an hour passed just talking about his day at school and before he knew it a knock was heard in from the front door. jimin opened it to reveal a smiling baram dressed pretty similarly to jimin.

her outfit was cute, nonetheless, and consisted of a white sweater tucked into a pink mini skirt and black converse along with a mustard hat. jimin wondered how the hell she could wear a skirt in the middle of winter and not feel a damn thing.

"aw, you look cute," she said and jimin's tanned chubby cheeks began to grow with a discernible rosy blush.

"you too," he said," were kinda matching aren't we?"

"oh my god. we are! we're just too damn cute, aren't we?"

although it hadn't even been a day since he met the perky girl, the two of them were clearly inseparable and she was basically just the korean version of gwen.

"you should come in before you freeze your ass of," jimin said and she came in. he closed the door behind her and they made their way to the kitchen where his mother and father were currently drinking tea.

"hi, mr. and mrs. park," baram said and bowed. she sent a smile their way and his mother waved in response.

"hello," his father said. "you must be yoon baram."

said girl smiled and she lit up the room somehow. "well jimin and i should be heading out. i'll make sure he's home by midnight!"

together they escorted themselves to her car and made their way towards hoseok's house, jimin's stomach beginning to flood with butterflies.

sorry this chapter was kinda a filler. but i fucking met monsta x last night and im still shaking??

they were so sweet and i'm barely sane enough to publish and write a chapter of a book

they were so sweet and i'm barely sane enough to publish and write a chapter of a book. my hands are still shaky and im super tired so if there are mistakes, please excuse them:)

thanks for reading!! don't forget to vote, share, and add to your reading lists!

thank you!

love,

sara