38

T H I R T Y E I G H T

⚫️minyoongs

♡ 145 likesminyoongs: college applications start today and guess who's not ready!!-parkjiminie: o dear taesty: the senior life suckswhatsjungkookin: so you're min yoongi -march 18th, 2017

145 likes
minyoongs: college applications start today and guess who's not ready!!
-
parkjiminie: o dear
taesty: the senior life sucks
whatsjungkookin: so you're min yoongi
-
march 18th, 2017

"why the hell is he commenting on my shit?" yoongi scoffed while lying in his bed with jimin under the covers. it was a lazy saturday afternoon spent between the two in each other's arms.

the month's weather had gotten warmer which made yoongi realize how much he really missed and cherished the cold weather winter would bring. sweaters were no longer needed and if someone felt risky enough, he could wear shorts without catching frostbite.

the day was going well as jimin and yoongi entangled themselves under the warm sun, blankets smothering then half to death, until someone name jeon jungkook decided to leave a comment for min yoongi to find. his face immediately scrunched in distaste before showing it to jimin who looked equally as disgusted, if not more.

"like honestly, you guys have been apart for two years and he still stalks you. this kid is such a—"

without any hesitation jimin took the phone out of yoongi's hand before setting it on the bedside table and wrapping his arms tighter around yoongi's waist. he positioned his head to sit under yoongi's chin, drowning in the warmth the boy brought to him. the boy couldn't help but breathe in the newly intoxicating mango scent yoongi radiated. it was a huge change from his original scent which was more masculine, but jimin wasn't complaining. he didn't like mangos before, but maybe yoongi could change that.

"don't worry about him. he's literally six thousand miles away," jimin spoke into yoongi's tank-top clad chest. "he can't touch you, or me, or us."

the younger boy's words sent heat rippling throughout yoongi's body. he was right, how the hell would some rabbit-ass looking korean-american possibly harm their relationship from a whole ocean away?

to show he agreed with jimin without words, yoongi wrapped his arms around jimin in response. he brought him closer to his chest for a second, squeezing his body and basking in the warmth.

it was moments like these that made yoongi realize why he didn't give up all those years back as he endured pain; he was waiting for love and jimin had surely brought it.

"did you love him?" yoongi thought he had whispered but when he sent those words out in the world, it was louder than what he had anticipated.

"what?"

"oh. uh - never mind."

"yeah. i loved him. i fell in love really fast, but it's really funny how fast i fell out of love, too."