35

T H I R T Y F I V E

yoongi let out a deep sigh as he put the last of his things away in the guest room of hoseok's house. jimin sat on the foot of the bed, kicking his legs back and forth like a child with his hands stuck under his thighs. the duo left to collect his things from jimin's house right after school. it hadn't taken long for them to finish completely setting the room up to yoongi's liking.

yoongi had been moving in and out of houses so many times lately he had forgotten what his room at his grandparents had become, and what they had become. maybe they didn't even care enough to go looking for him in the past month he had been gone. hell, they hadn't even filed a missing person complaint. all of yoongi's worries turned to ash in the wind as he sat next to jimin. he sank into the cushion of the bed and opted for the position of lying his head in jimin's lap.

the younger boy's fingers carded through his thick, jet black hair. yoongi's eyes found themselves closing shut as the action soothed him. he wished everything were as peaceful as that moment, and everything nearly was. he had jimin to have and hold, and friends by his side. it seemed for once in his life everything was going so well, and he was so afraid that it would all be taken away. perfect things didn't last long in yoongi's life; maybe jimin was an exception.

"so what do you want for your birthday?" jimin hummed as his stubby fingers continued to thread through his boyfriend's hair. his question made yoongi's brows knit together in confusion.

"i don't think i ever told you my birthday," he murmured with confusion, his eyes creeping open to look into jimin's.

"hoseok told me a couple of weeks ago. plus, what kind of boyfriend would i be if i didn't know?"

"that ass hat," he joked funnily,"he exposed me earlier today and now he tells you my personal information? what's he going to reveal next? my social security number?"

airy giggles fled jimin's mouth and made his eyes grow into that iconic eye smile yoongi adored. "seriously, babe. what do you want?"

"nothing. i have everything i want right here." he tapped the tip of jimin's nose as his gaze was fixated on the face hovering above him. it was as if yoongi was looking into a sea of stars that flowed in jimin's eyes when he looked at them. had the stars and constellations always been there? or had they just begun to appear when yoongi found a keen liking to the foreign boy.

"when did you get so bold?" jimin mumbled into his sweater on paws as he brought his hands to his face to cover it.

yoongi just shrugged as he still rested his head on the comfortable muscle of jimin's legs. "i just want a day with you. no school, no stress, no anything. wether we're lounging on a couch eating popcorn till we explode or if we hang out around the city i just want to spend my eighteenth birthday alone with you," he hummed contently. in the past day or two yoongi had begun to make bolder moves and choose extra dauntless choices of words.

"i don't think my parents would be too pissed if i skip," jimin said in a lower voice. it was like honey as it cascaded out of his mouth.

"i am not letting you risk punishment for me, love."

"then i'll tell them i'm sick. my mom is going to busan to visit my grandparents tomorrow and my dad won't be home until nine. they won't know where i'll be."

his words were convincing as yoongi sat up and faced jimin. the eldest boy sat with his legs crossed and pulled jimin onto his lap, the younger boy wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his pale neck. yoongi's thin hands fiddled with the hem of jimin's top as his were fixated on him, not planning on switching focus anytime soon. jimin pouted a lip and enlarged his eyes into a 'puppy dog look'.

"really?" yoongi quirked a brow.

"really," jimin smirked. wether it was his charm or his convincing look, he had this boy wrapped around his stubby finger.

"i mean... fine. no more skipping for us anymore this year. got it? god knows how many times i've ditches before you came along."

yoongi scoffed before jimin's face lit up like a light bulb. his smile engrossed his entire face.
he buried his tanned features into yoongi's sweater clad neck, taking in his scent. it was unique, like him, and it smelled like evergreen with notes of something musky. wether it was aftershave or not- wait, did yoongi even have to shave?- jimin found the familiar sent entrancing.

"i'm going to have the most fun planning when i get home."

"speaking of home, i need to take you back soon."

"but-"

"come on you marshmallow looking head ass."

october 23, 2017

double update bitch out for y'all tonight. my friend and i went to a haunted house place and i was lowkey having an anxiety attack the whole time bUT OH WELL

 my friend and i went to a haunted house place and i was lowkey having an anxiety attack the whole time bUT OH WELL

next chap is gonna he so good im shaking

ps: i also planned on yoonmin smut by this chapter back when i began writing this book but i really delayed a lot of shit im sorry.