apologies

i don't even know what to do with this account or all these books anymore.

i've lied so many times and said i'd be back soon and that foreign would be completed and etc., etc. but i can't keep up with these promises.

i have no interest in kpop anymore. i still absolutely adore astro, bts, monsta x, up10tion, and vixx and everyone else but i just dont find the music or the fandom interesting anymore.

i always say i'll get back into kpop whenever a group has a comeback, but i just can't keep up with it.

im sure everyone knows this, but kpop is a really fucking exhausting and draining hobby.

and i don't want to make you guys upset because i am SO grateful for everything you guys gave me: a platform and an audience, a stepping stone for my future writing career, and motivation to stay happy and keep writing.

i view wattpad as my job or maybe a really exhausting hobby. in the summer, i would spend days straight without sleeping just to mass produce chapters for 3 different books. and i posted frequently throughout the school year as well.

because i associated kpop with wattpad, they both became a chore. i don't find joy in kpop anymore because i overworked myself with this account and all these books. the music is boring to me and the fandom kinda scares me a little now.

im also maturing. im about to turn 16 and i started all this right after i turned 14, so i think ive just grown out of all this.

i really don't want to continue writing fanfiction. i have all these amazing book ideas and i personally feel like using them for fanfiction is a total waste.

my time as luvlyjinwoo has been amazing, and i learned so many things about myself and i became a better writer. i improved the way i write dialogue and how to develop characters.

i think this chapter should draw to a close soon. i don't know what to do with foreign since it's my actual baby. i don't like kpop, and i don't like fanfic so i don't want to continue it, but i want to be able to finish it.

instead, i want to start working on teen fiction novels that focus on modern-day social problems and young adult romance. i think i would write novels on here and completely rebrand myself.

i love you all so much.

future announcements coming soon.

mwah