11

E L E V E N

⚫️minyoongs
👥parkjiminie

♡ 98 likes minyoongs: tea time with my favorite americano!-parkjiminie: your emo ass better be grateful to have tea time with me after i paid for it

98 likes
minyoongs: tea time with my favorite americano!
-
parkjiminie: your emo ass better be grateful to have tea time with me after i paid for it.
babybaram: why wasn't i invited??!😤
happyhobi: ^^^
-
february 10th, 2017

jimin and yoongi left the cafe and began roaming the streets of downtown daegu. the younger's eyes beamed with excitement as he saw things that he had never seen in america. jimin even found the different vending machines fascinating, and yoongi wondered why.

"all vending machines are the same, jimin-ah."

"but these are different," he insisted.
"what else do i need to know about you, hyung?"

"hmmm," the ravenette tried to think of something to say. "well my favorite color is black-"

"i can tell," jimin interrupted with a sly grin on his face.

"then other than that there's not much to know about me."

"i think there is, hyung. maybe not now at least. i don't need to know everything about you in one night."

their minds wandered as the continued to peruse the snow infested streets. the tip of their noses had been dusted a pink hue, and their hands studded in their pockets grew numb. but they didn't mind.

"what's it like dating girls?" jimin couldn't help but ask, and as soon as those words escaped his mouth his cheeks became rosy with embarrassment of his sudden curiosity.

yoongi's eyes darted from the snow he looked and to jimin's chocolate eyes. he was a bit flustered by the question, but regardless of it he would reply.

"well i assume it's the same way you date a guy. but then again i've never dated a guy, so i wouldn't really know. that's how i think it is anyway."

jimin nodded. yoongi seemed so philosophical and wise. the younger admired his answer.

"then what's it like dating a guy?"

"well, going back to what you said it's probably the same as a girl. but guys are weird, to be honest."

"you're a guy," yoongi said; his voice laced with curiosity.

"exactly. when you date guys you expect them to do certain things because you're a guy. so you revolve your answers and emotions based on how you think they'd react. but it turns out that when i expect one thing i receive something the exact opposite of what i was hoping for."

"i guess all genders are pretty fucked, huh?"

"i guess."

afterwards,they continued talking about nonsense until the the late hours of the night and they both parted ways after bringing jimin home. the younger insisted yoongi stay for a while and they could listen to music or play video games on jimin's totally outdated ps2; but yoongi had somewhere to be although it wasn't his favorite place on earth.

july 24 , 2017

so that was once again another filler chapter, and as we can see yoongi is tOtAlLy straight, so yoonmin is cancelled.

just kidding. but next chapter gets pretty spicy for yoongi. so um, yeah. just remember to pray for me and that i don't make min yoongi's life a living hell next chapter.

also, the first chapter of 'when seasons change', a yoonmin fanfiction , is out now, and would totally mean a shit load to me if you check it out. most likely, that book will get updated 3 times periodically every day until the ending of it, so i plan on heavily updating it and foreign as well.

without you guys i wouldn't have started the new book, but you guys were extremely positive about starting another story, which is why decided to write it. it's been in the back of my mind for a while and i'm beyond thrilled you guys were positive about it. also, thank you for also complimenting my writing skills. it really makes me happy and gives me the motivation to write for you guys. your comments are beyond hilarious, by the way, and i love reading them and laughing my ass off.

i think the author's note was longer than the actual story, this chapter.
whOOps.
anyways, have a good day, don't forget to rest and remember to smile. vote for this chapter and check out 'when seasons change'!

love,

sara