34

T H I R T Y F O U R

min yoongi and park jimin weren't safe from their friends' questions and interrogations at lunch when baram told everyone that the two were dating as the sat down with their hands intertwined. namjoon was so shocked at the news he practically choked on a grape that caused his boyfriend to slap his back a million times for him to cough it up. the bleach blonde boy said he never thought jimin would be the kind to like someone such as yoongi, "but hey, opposites attract, right?"

an elixir of laughs flooded out of taehyung's mouth at the sight of yoongi's flushed cheeks when hoseok told everyone that they should have expected yoongi to be gay in the first place. namjoon and seokjin were tentatively listening in on the conversation, the latter's hand resting on seokjin's mid thigh under the table like second nature. "i had no idea! who would have thought agust d was gay?"

jimin cocked a brow at the name. who was agust d? he had no idea. "who's agust d?" baram let out a teasing gasp and hoseok clapped his hands together to make him look proper.

the boy next to jimin let out a deep sigh and rolled his eyes at taehyung. "you really just started a war, now go eat shit you-"

"that's his rapper persona!" hoseok interjected a bit too cheerfully. the foreigner couldn't help but let a airy laugh slip through his pillowy lips that had grown so accustomed to being placed against yoongi's.

soon after a thud echoed around the group of teens when they saw yoongi's forehead slam on the table. a hand found yoongi's back that rubbed it soothingly in a sarcastic manner.

"rapper persona?" jimin questioned teasingly, hoping to grant an answer from his boyfriend who didn't look so eager to budge.

"he did tell you that he rapped right?" a sun-like boy continued. it was as if he was stepping through a minefield that had been known as min yoongi, his course of actions and revenge.
the shy boy cursed barely intelligible profanities under his breath of his friends.

"yeah but i had no idea he was so serious."

"indeed he is. he's like a total underground rapper at night when he's at clubs and stuff performing-"

"jung hoseok if you do not shut your sunshiney face up and remember that i live with you starting today, i will gladly and without guilt stuff your cum rag in your mouth while you sleep at night and go through that file on your computer that is labeled as 'excercise videos' so i may accidentally send them to your mother and father."

everyone went silent at yoongi's half playful-half serious words when he looked up from the table towards his best friend. his gaze turned quite stoic to match his statement. yoongi had become an intimidating entity again and not a jumble of blushing and hugs and kisses that jimin had the pleasure of knowing.

"underground rapper huh?" jimin pushed his luck which earned a rather frightening look from his boyfriend.

without even considering the consequences seokjin let a few words that should have gone unannounced slip through his pretty, pink lips. "he sends people to hong kong with his tongue technology."

with the jerk of his head able to bring him whiplash, yoongi shot lasers at his friend. "guess who won't be alive to get fucked by rap monster anytime soon, seokjin."

luckily, before yoongi could act any further, the bell had rung through the four corners of the school allowing the group to scurry free from yoongi's grasp. well, everyone except baram and jimin who would have to endure a number of roasts in their next class.

october 21st, 2017

i really wanted this chapter to be short and funny but it's just short and long overdue and not funny. i feel like my writing is really lacking right now. im so sorry oh my god.

other than this failed chapter, thank you so much fo 50k!!! i was in class when i found out and i lowkey started crying while writing my essay in the middle of that class and i didn't want to start sobbing so i was like i gtg to the bathroom.

we also got #250 in fanfic on the 19th i think which is the same day i hit 50k. thank you so much for these past 3 months with me and this god-awful book. i love you all to the moon and back so im gonna work really hard for the next chapter so it doesn't suck like this one. maybe double update today??

love,

sara