13

T H I R T E E N

friday night turned into saturday and then sunday and those few days shared between jimin and yoongi were spent texting each other constantly and sending influxes of "dank memes" , as jimin called it, to one another. in all honestly jimin was surprised that yoongi hadn't gotten bored of him and his almost intolerable humor yet. on sunday, baram convinced the foreigner to accompany her and daeha to the mall. he had no idea why they wanted him to join, and he really didn't even want to leave the confines of his own room, but at the mention of the word shopping whilst he and baram were on the phone that morning jimin was convinced to go.

after getting ready daeha and baram picked jimin up and headed to the mall.

"so why am i here, again?" jimin asked as he peeked in from the back seat of baram's car.

" valentine's day and hoseok's birthday are in a few days and daeha has no idea in hell of what to get him, so she called us for reinforcement basically."

"and how am i going to be able to help you guys pick out a gift if i barely even know the little shit?" he questioned quite literally with sarcasm laced in his tone.

"maybe you could ask yoongi. they're best friends, and you and him seem pretty close," daeha suggested as she looked back at jimin with wiggly eyebrows and a suggestive tone.

"firstly, not my type; cute - but not my type. secondly, he's so totally straight. and thirdly, i guess i can send him a text even though it's only ten in the mcfucking morning and i should be asleep," jimin rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone to text yoongi.

jiminie:
yo yo yo.
i'm out with the females
shopping for daeha's presents
for hoseok's bday and valentine's day
and she has no fucking idea what
to get him.

send help pls

they're straight
and i'm suffering

they're straightand i'm suffering

delivered

yoongi:
are you saying you're
suffering when with me
because i am also straight?
delivered

jiminie:
nO iT doeSNT MEAN THAT
I JUsT NEED HELP
delivered

yoongi:
just get him chocolate and
new speakers. he's been complaining about how his old ones broke because he was blasting tinashe too loudly
delivered

jiminie:
what the actual fuck
delivered

yoongi:
just forget i said anything
delivered

jiminie:
uM? OkaY?
delivered

jimin shoved the phone back in his pocket and they arrived at the mall. the trio ended up at a music store for daeha to get hoseok's speakers for his birthday, and then to a candy store to get chocolates for valentine's day.

sadly, jimin realized he had no one to spend valentine's day with and it was two days away. he and baram decided they'd spend the day together and watch romcoms while everyone else would probably be on dates.

on their way out, baram spotted a salon in the mall and immediately thought of jimin.

"you should dye your hair!" she suggested and jimin was intrigued. he had gotten bored of his beige locks and needed something new. "new home, new hair! why not?"

he nodded his head and they headed into the salon. a lady escorted the three to a chair and jimin sat down.

"now what can we do for you today?"

"i need a new color."

"got an idea?"

"just do whatever your heart desires."

hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in a while. i just got busy and had a bit of writers block but im back now.

also thank you so so so much for 3k reads! it's only been 3 weeks since the book was first published, and im astonished with the attention it had grabbed. so many famous authors (who i have been following for forever) are reading it and loving it and im so happy?? like, they finally noticed
me and im dying.

also please help me choose a hair color for jimin!!

have a good day and don't forget to vote:)

love,

sara