17

S E V E N T E E N

⚫️minyoongs

♡ 109 likesminyoongs: single and ready to die-ingle this annually horrific valentine's day -happyhobi: red is the new black sundayha: jung hoseok who? i only know min yoongihappyhobi: @sundayha blockt namjune: for once he doesn't look emo -februar...

109 likes
minyoongs: single and ready to die-ingle this annually horrific valentine's day
-
happyhobi: red is the new black
sundayha: jung hoseok who? i only know min yoongi
happyhobi: @sundayha blockt
namjune: for once he doesn't look emo
-
february 14th, 2017

jimin leaned against his cold metal locker next to baram's as he waited for the first class bell to ring in ten minutes. it was valentine's day and he and baram were probably the only people in the entire high school without a valentine. the two were going to have fun later that evening, regardless.

"so you have the ice cream for tonight?" the raven haired boy asked as he looked at baram who fixed her hair as she gazed into a mirror.

"yep. and do you have the movies?"

jimin nodded. he noticed all the couples littering the hallways; some exchanging gifts and sorts. others were shoving their tongues down each other's throats.

a pout plagued his face as he looked at them all. each pair looked happy. he was happy too, but he couldn't help but wonder what it would be liked if he was in a relationship.

before long he noticed a dashing min yoongi in a color mixed between pink and red sweater that hung off his frame nicely instead of a black one. it was definitely a big change in the week jimin had known him, and he liked it.

he noticed his bruise was gone. well, less noticeable at that. the elder went to his locker and opened it only for an enormous amount of red and pink envelopes fall out of the locker along with chocolates and stuffed animals. baram left jimin to talk to taehyung, so he had no choice but to go talk to yoongi unless he wanted to aimlessly wander around campus until his first class.

he scurried over as he clutched a book to his chest and leaned against the icy doors of rows of lockers. yoongi spared a glance at him and went back to organizing his things all while a bright smile crept onto his face.

jimin thought everyone looked better with a smile on his or her face, and yoongi was living proof.

"doesn't it hurt your eye when you smile?"

"well hello to you too, park jimin," he let out a sarcastic response.

"speaking of your eye did you put makeup on it?"

"well i wanted to look the least bit attractive this valentine's day."

"dick. you always look good and it's not fair," the younger pouted. "even when your eye looks like a crossbreed between a grape and blueberry."

"fuck you too, jiminie," he laughed airily stuffing all the letters and gifts into a corner of the small space.

"what's with all the letters? are they confessions from secret admirers?"

"it happens every year. i'm not fazed by now."

"well have you ever gone out with one of the girls who leaves letters?"

"i haven't ever gone out with anyone in my life."

"never? like, ever?"

"that is correct?"

"do you even keep the letters?"

"i throw them all away but i keep the chocolates," yoongi chuckled. he winked at jimin who just rolled his eyes.

"i cannot believe the min yoongi, one of the most popular guys in the school, third year at daegu international has never gone out with a girl before. let alone even accepted an invitation to a date," jimin said baffled.

"all the girls here are a waste of time. you of all people should understand that," the elder began to say with distance in his tone.

"what's that supposed to mean?" jimin questioned in a confused manner.

"nothing, i guess."

"whatever."

the tension ceased to exist and the two were back to rambling and teasing each other.

before long their classes had flown by and lunch had crept around the corner. seokjin, namjoon, daeha, and hoseok were all missing from the table. the four others remaining assumed they had skipped school to spend the day with each other.

jimin sat next to yoongi while taehyung and baram sat across from them and complained about being single. the foreigner claimed he would never be able to date anyone in korea due to the fact that it was beyond difficult to find gay guys in korea.

near the end of the lunch period a girl holding a red envelope began to creep up to their table shyly with her head hung low. she only looked up once she stopped in front of jimin and yoongi and then they began facing her.

"aw look, yoongi! you've got another admirer," jimin cooed cutely at the situation at hand.

"a-actually this is for you, jimin-oppa," the timid girl stuttered. her cheeks were dusted a shade of pink and her hands were trembling as she held out the letter towards him.

the foreigner's eyes grew to the size of saucers at the sound of his name. he began to blush an absurd amount as his heartbeat quickened since he was so... embarrassed? confused? shocked? surprised? maybe a combination of all of them.

"i hate to say this but i'm-"

"-he's gay," a voice that turned out to be yoongi's deadpanned.

"oh, oh my god," she dropped the envelope of the floor ,"i'm so sorry!"

she left immediately afterwards and ran out of the cafeteria. the duo just turned back towards their friends who burst into a explosion of laughter.

"i thought baram was stupid for trying to hit on you but oh my god," taehyung practically wheezed and slammed his hand on the table.

baram couldn't even say anything since she was so occupied with crying with laughter from the second hand humiliation.

august 26, 2017

   thank you guys so much for 7k in like 5-6 days?? holy hell. what the heck guys. anyways i hope you all enjoyed this lil mess of a chapter and i hope school is going well for everyone who has returned to it recently! good luck this school year. make sure to get plenty of rest and food but don't forget to study.

i love you all,

sara