the fate of foreign pt 2

HEY!!

so yesterday i posted a super depressing and confusing little announcement thing and it totally didn't radiate the energy i wanted it to.

the last chapter seems extremely pessimistic and i don't want it to be like that, because a lot of you guys traditionally know me as a very happy and funny person.

over the course of the past day i've been doing a lot of thinking about wattpad and social media, where i want to go with life and what i want to do.

since i was a kid i've always been very involved with the arts, like writing and music.

before i got wattpad, i competed in poetry competitions as a middle schooler. three years ago, i got the wattpad app and created account where i just wrote anime fan fiction and stuff, and it eventually launched me into really loving this whole community before creating LUVLYJINWOO

with anime, i only liked it for about two years until i eventually got bored and stopped watching it all together. i didn't grow up with anime and instead began liking it as a tween.

but unlike anime, i grew up with "kpop" since i am half korean and half white. it's always been just music to me, and i didn't differentiate it from western music.

kpop is something i can't completely rid of from my life even if i tried, my friends all love it, bts and astro posters still dominate the walls of my room, i hear about it in the news whether i like it or not.

i think i only began to stop listening to kpop as i got more and more depressed, and i disconnected myself from wattpad which disconnected me from kpop.

sometimes with depression, as it grows worse, people begin to lose interest in the things they love and that happened to me

but without one, i don't have the other.

i also distanced myself from wattpad when that REALLY dumb update came out and now my notifications are flooded with " XXXX posted a message on their board" and it's really annoying.

generally, i am so much happier than i was three months ago and i am definitely ready to present a few last chapters of foreign and even give a go at a sequel.

i am willing to immerse myself back into this whole community completely again, and pick up my other two books as well.

i love what you guys have done for me too much to just let a year of hard work go to waste.

please, be patient with me, and expect a chapter of foreign by october 14th.

love,

sara