33

T H I R T Y  T H R E E

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 712 likes parkjiminie: thank god i'm dating a boy who looks good even when eating -minyoongs: not really but whatever you say ♥️♥️♥️gwenluvsu: yES YOU GUYS ARE CUTE I LOVE  YALL TOGETHER PLEASE FLOURISHparkjiminie: @gwenluvsu calm down bruhnamju...

712 likes
parkjiminie: thank god i'm dating a boy who looks good even when eating
-
minyoongs: not really but whatever you say ♥️♥️♥️
gwenluvsu: yES YOU GUYS ARE CUTE I LOVE YALL TOGETHER PLEASE FLOURISH
parkjiminie: @gwenluvsu calm down bruh
namjune: congrats,,, but now seokjin and i aren't the only gay couple?¿
sundayha: since when is this a thing oh my god
babybaram: sO this is why he didn't date me ok ok
-
march 8th, 2017

to say yoongi was nervous was an
understatement when he walked into the school building that morning, hand in hand with his new boyfriend. his palm was cold and sweaty and he didn't understand why jimin held it so tightly walking in there. maybe he was just as nervous, too. the elder boy had tried to convince jimin that he was sick. nonetheless, the younger wouldn't buy it. he knew yoongi's tricks like the back of his hand and playing hooky had practically become second nature. but with rosy cheeks and a lump in his throat, min yoongi did indeed walk in to the school and come out of a dark closet (literally).

the raven haired male squeezed his hand to reassure him that he was there and he wouldn't leave. not then, not ever. before long he found himself running circles gingerly with the pad of his thumb, running his hand over the smooth, soft skin of yoongi's hand.

all eyes fell on the duo as they paced through the hallways and to their lockers. it was deja vu for jimin. the whole situation reminded him of when he first stepped into that school. but this time he wasn't alone at all. he and yoongi fled to jimin's locker first. the boy leaned against his locker with his backpack on and his books pressed against his chest by his arms.  yoongi cracked a smile and put on his signature poker face. yoongi didn't know what was louder: the beating of his heart in his ears or the whispers he heard bouncing off the white brick walls of the high school. sure he was popular, and practically used to it, but when he knew he was talked about for being with someone; well that was a whole new experience.

his train of thought was cut short when daeha and baram arrived next to jimin. "what's up with the hand holding? did someone dare you two?" baram started, brows knitted together and eyes heavily focused on the two boys with intertwined hands.

"no, baram we're-" jimin tried to explain but daeha was too quick to interrupt.

"teaching yoongi how to hold hands with a girl?"

"dating," yoongi deadpanned. he pulled his hand away from jimin's and instead pulled jimin to his side and rested his hand on the dip his waist. the younger boy's cheeks grew a deathly shade of red to the point of steam practically radiating off them. to top it off, yoongi attaches his lip to jimin's lips. his thin lips lingered on the latter's and he couldn't decipher where this newfound hunger for the younger had come from. when he pulled away fully, jimin's lips couldn't help but turn into a crescent and show the whites of his teeth. yoongi admired how jimin's orbs would disappear when he was genuinely smiling like the way he was then.

baram's cinnamon-swirled eyes grew to the size of the moon as she comprehended what had just happened. her jaw dropped and her heart practically flat lined. "holy fuck- daeha, i fucking told you yoongi was gay back in middle school; you owe me 500,000 won."

"you guys bet that i was gay?" if it weren't for jimin to help keep his sanity, yoongi would have yelled louder at the duo from the revelation. more eyes were on the group now, mouths were brought to ears covered by hands and cameras were pulled out.

"it was a joke at first! b-but now, you're like actually gay?"

"if that kiss doesn't scream gay then what does?" jimin interjected cheekily. as if second nature, his hand found yoongi's again. they laced together perfectly, the younger one's small hand fitting perfectly into the elder's large ones. if they could get any cheesier, jimin felt as if his hand belonged in yoongi's forever. it never belonged in jungkook's or anyone he met at any gay bar in california.

"so you guys are actually dating? since when you gay twinks?"

before either jimin or yoongi could answer, the first bell had gone off, signaling students to go to class. the younger boy pouted since he wouldn't get to see yoongi until lunch. daeha rolled her eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh from her cherry-red lips. "park jimin, you are telling us everything at lunch!"

he didn't really have a choice when it came to her, so without another word or debate and after a peck on yoongi's cheek which sent both of them flaming, the students dispersed to their classes; jimin with baram to their first period, and yoongi to chemistry with daeha.

october 16th, 2017

i wrote this in ten minutes because this is the first time i've had signal all day ok ily all bye im sorry i can't update more because we don't have wifi at my new house yet ok xoxoxoxo