31

T H I R T Y  O N E

⚫️gwenluvsu
📍santa monica, ca | 👥 parkjiminie

♡ 391 likesgwenluvsu: hi i really love park jimin so we as good californian kiddos should raise money to fly his phat ass back to cali i want him with me atm-parkjiminie: gwen, love, u've gotten a bit carried away gwenluvsu: jimin this is normal f...

391 likes
gwenluvsu: hi i really love park jimin so we as good californian kiddos should raise money to fly his phat ass back to cali i want him with me atm
-
parkjiminie: gwen, love, u've gotten a bit carried away
gwenluvsu: jimin this is normal for me i love u so much you trick ass bitch @parkjiminie
parkjiminie: babe are u on ur period
gwenluvsu: @parkjiminie caLL ME NOT EXPOSE ME
stephhall17: BIH i AGREE
helloitsmeamy: wHEN dO WE START THE GOFUND ME
view 4 more comments
-
march 7th, 2017

"-oh my god! i ran in the fucking rain for this bitch. but it was cute in the end so it was worth it," a specific raven haired boys voice transferred to california through the speaker of his phone. his stubby fingers carded through his soft onyx locks, gwen's soft voice reaching his ears. it had been a while since he had heard her melodic words; a month, precisely.

they had texted on an off over the course of his residency in the country, the platinum blonde being busy with college applications to schools like ucla and usc, jimin with yoongi.

"have you guys kissed yet? if so is he good?"

from his previous position of sitting upright on his bed, jimin plopped down on his back as a sigh escaped his naturally swollen lips. a heat rose to his cheeks, followed by them turning a few shades darker than before. soft music by dodie flossed from his speakers as he chatted away to gwen and getting lost in the time. he thought of the first kiss and that night rushed back to his littered mind. although it was only a few days ago, jimin felt so nostalgic thinking about it: when his hands (as if second nature) had coiled around the elder's pale neck and his lips crashed against his thin ones. they moved in sync, leaving jimin to wonder after the kiss how it was yoongi's first one ever.

"he's a little shy since he's never had a boyfriend or girlfriend- which i completely don't understand due to the fact he's literally so fucking popular and gorgeous. i mean his eyes, his fucking eyes, gwen."

the two got lost in time. after all they had been on a phone call for three hours after yoongi dropped him off at the house from school (no one had the slightest idea jimin and yoongi were dating. besides hoseok and jimin's parents, no one knew), insisting he go hangout with hoseok for a few hours so he could let his boyfriend talk to his best friend. the impromptu phone call began with a single instagram post. but that's how everything started with then, right? with technology? relationships began with 'sliding into dms' and heartbreak flourished with a simple click of a few buttons saying "we need to talk".