Q + GAY PT 2

Q & G A Y  A N S W E R S

thank you to everyone who submitted questions for the q&gay! let's get started.

Y O O N G I

Q: u lying right? u kidding right? honey tell me, why do you think you're still straight? all noodles are straight until they get wet, baby boy. try something out with jimin please, and experiment!

A: well uh... i don't really know what i'm lying about. and i'm straight because i've never been attracted to anything other than girls before. why the fuck do you want me to experiment with jimin?? i haven't even known him for that long and we're just friends.

Q: are you sure you're straight? because i know what you think of the jibooty.

A: i'm like 99.99% sure. i dunno. give me the right dick and maybe. there's no guy in my life at the moment who made me think i was anything other than straight. and what's a jibooty??

Q: are you already turning bi for jimin? (don't lie bro)

A: wHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT JIMIN? we are just friends. he's a sweet kid. i only see him as a friend at the moment. damn y'all.

Q: do you know daniel howell? he seems to be less emo than you.

A: i. am. not. emo. but i will admit he has some high quality videos.

J I M I N

Q: hi, hello, welcome. do you have a crush on yoongi or do you want to make my life difficult?

A: hi!! i don't have a crush on yoongi as of right now. he's a very nice human being and i will admit he's attractive. i can't really see us as anything more than friends. i don't wish to make your life difficult!!

Q: heyy, how's life?

A: life is pretty good! i will admit that getting used to korea has been a bit of a challenge but all my new friends are making it super nice for me to adjust. i'm very thankful for them but i really miss gwen.

Q: jimin, let's just get things straight, or in this case gay, how badly do you want to be with yoongi or like at least suck him in.

A: uM... yoongi and i are just friends... don't make things awkward between us, guys. i don't wish to do either with him? but i will say that the gay/straight joke made me laugh.

Q: on a scale of one to namjin, how gay are you?

A: i'm at a 2012 taemin and jonghyun level.

Q: apart from yoongi and baram, who do you like the most in the friend group?

A: i really like everyone. i haven't gotten a chance to talk to namjoon and seokjin since they've been pretty busy, but daeha is really fun to be around. so probably her.