20

T W E N T Y

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 692 likesparkjiminie: late night post dance practice dinner with my new sugar daddies 😩💸❣️-minhyungged: i had fun tonight, chim!babybaram: 😏😏😏namjune: someone called for a sugar daddy?parkjiminie: BLOCKED^^-february 15th, 2017

692 likes
parkjiminie: late night post dance practice dinner with my new sugar daddies 😩💸❣️
-
minhyungged: i had fun tonight, chim!
babybaram: 😏😏😏
namjune: someone called for a sugar daddy?
parkjiminie: BLOCKED^^
-
february 15th, 2017

jimin sat on the floor wooden floor next to his friends minhyung and woojung as a thin layer of sweat glazed every inch of his body from the intense practice they had endured. his chest heaved up and down with each breath hurting less than the last and his heart rate returning back to normal.

"my legs hurt so much from doing the splits in that one part of the song," minhyung heaved. his face had turned red with exhaustion and his veins were protruding through the pale skin on his forearms and neck. he rubbed his calves as he sat on the floor next to an exhausted jimin.

"i almost broke my neck during that last pirouette," woojung complained, too.

the room went quiet and then a low grumble echoed from jimin's stomach. he laughed timidly as a garden of roses grew on the apples of his cheeks, his eyes turning into crescents with the smile that had plagued his soft face.

"i'm just hungry as fuck. it's nine pm and i haven't eaten since i came here right after school," the foreigner pouted cutely as he stuck out his plump, pink bottom lip.

"i just got an allowance from my mom. why don't we go out for dinner then?" minhyung suggested as he made his way toward his dance bag.

"fuck yes."

the trio ended up at a restaurant they'd walked to a flew blocks down the road from the dance studio. jimin's phone had been dry without any text messages or notifications from his friends at school. it was odd. not even baram had texted or requested to video chat with him and cry over the latest news about their favorite actors.

he posted a picture of his meal with his friends hoping to get his notifications flowing, which worked luckily. a few comments rolled in from his friends. they were funny... but they weren't yoongi's comments.

a few words were thrown into the air by his friends but they were hazy as jimin couldnt concentrate on them. "jimin you good?"

"yeah. just peachy."

the foreign raven haired boy soon noticed his slightly odd behavior before he asked ,"you okay, yoongi? you've been acting odd since lunch."

the elder just nodded and he went even pinker if possible. "just peachy."

"how're you liking korea so far?" woojung asked with a smiley tone. it was cute, nonetheless.

"good so far. dating sucks here, though. unsurprisingly, it's hard to find gays in this godforsaken country."

he laughed dryly as he took a sip of his cold water. the cool liquid raced down his throat, sending goosebumps down his spine.

"well i've got a gay friend, and as a straight male i can say he's attractive," minhyung chuckled.

"really?" jimin was almost excited about the news. he quirked a eyebrow at the information and a little light began glowing inside of him for only a moment.

"yeah! i could totally set you guys up together."

"aw cool. what's his name?"

"chae kiyoung. he's really funny, your age. i think you guys would get along."

jimin stuffed his face with another helping of rice and vegetables to fill the void of hunger inside of him.

"have him text me."

it was as if jimin hadn't just been worrying about one of his best friends less than a minute ago. instead, his mind was cloudy with images and fantasies woojung and minhyung had placed in his head about some kiyoung guy he hadn't even met before. what did he look like? was he nice? was he tall? smart? caring? charming? perhaps he was romantic and devoted himself to his lover undoubtedly. or maybe he'd show his lovers off to his best friends and call them mine and be jealous when someone was to flirty with him.

he could have been anything or anyone.

but he wasn't yoongi.

and at that point jimin didn't care, he just needed somebody; someone to fill an empty void that had manifested inside of him since he left michigan. someone to have him, to hold him, and to love him even though he was doing pretty well loving himself alone.

september 5th, 2017

double update(ish) after the drama that went down last night oh god djjsjekd. let's just forget that happened. thanks.

we're already at 9.5k and it's been 20 hours y'all calm down.

now the moment you have all been waiting for:

time to decide on a plot for my next book coming soon;))

out of 23 ideas, here are my top five. i had an incredibly difficult time choosing which stories i wanted to write for the most. without further a do, here are the nominees. only vote once !!

[i deleted the ideas after deciding on one so hehe. can't steal my bomb ass ideas now you hoes]

ISTG IF YALL STEAL THESE IDEAS IMMA HUNt YOUR ASS DOWN AND FUCKIN REPORT YOU.

love,

sara