25

T W E N T Y  F I V E

maybe the date would have gone better if sejun hadn't illegally ordered alcohol with a fake id or if he hadn't been obviously drunk on a first date. sejun was handsome, minhyung wasn't lying about that, but that was it. he was handsome and this first date was also going to be the last date.

the location was nice as the two sat across from each other in a nice restaurant baram had recommended; but jimin would rather be anywhere than in that situation.

"so how'd you meet minhyung?" jimin asked sweetly trying to ignore the other's drunken state: one sip of beer after the other and brown hair messily sculpted.

"oh we met at a dance camp a couple years back," he hiccuped.

"you dance?"

"well, i did," hiccup," but then i realized i was horrible at it and quit."

jimin didn't know wether to take his words seriously or not knowing that sejun could be pulling these lines out of thin air.

turning out to be younger than sejun by a year, jimin decided to respect the elder with formalities and keep a good composure but any composure he had was lost as he felt sejun's hand grasp his and the elder's foot brush against jimin's.

oh hell no.

he really didn't want to create a scene in the middle of a god damn restaurant, but the night was going anywhere other than well. jimin jerked away from their touch and placed his hands in his lap, concealing them from sejun.

the elder just looked at him, mildly confused and a little amused, somehow. with anothe stop of beer did the younger roll his eyes and he knew he was gone.

he pulled out his phone and texted baram to pick him up as soon as possible to which she replied with a yes. within minutes jimin was storming out of the place, leaving sejun to pay the bill.

"what the hell happened?" baram questioned as jimin slammed closed behind him. he let out a sigh and clicked his tongue in sass.

"the man can't hold his alcohol."

"ew. was he all over you?"

"he was going to be if i didn't race out of there. thanks for getting me by the way."

she nodded and hit the pedal, sending the car in motion towards jimin's home. the ride was silent until the two's arrival at the house.

"see you tomorrow," he said as he shut the door and traveled into the house ahead. confusion struck his mind as he saw yoongi's car missing from the driveway. he tried to brush it off and not think much of it, but it was yoongi; he was troublesome.

the house was cold as jimin stepped in, his father, who was out of his uniform for once, sat on the couch with his mother as they watched something on tv; probably dvds from america of shows they wouldn't be able to see in korea.

"i thought i was picking you up. but hey, how was the date?" mrs. park said with curiosity obviously peaking through her words.

"oh god. it was awful. definitely not going to see him again. where's yoongi by the way?"

"he said he went to pick you up," mr. park spoke this time. "did he not?"

"no," jimin drawled on the 'o' with confusion ," baram just dropped me off."

"maybe he just forgot you already had a ride."

a fake smile played jimin's lips, trying to convince his parents that they were right and yoongi was okay and there wasn't a care in the world.

but yoongi was gone and he could have been out smoking a whole pack of cigarettes or chugging a bottle of soju and thinking no once cared.

the raven haired boy charged up to his room with worry plaguing his mind. he was drowning in his dark thoughts as he scurried in his room looking for a trace of where the elder could have been. his car keys were missing from the bedside table they usually resided at. and the worn high top vans he usually wore had vanished.

all jimin could do was call him and hope he would answer, even if deep down he knew he wouldn't.

so jimin called the elder but at the sound of the first ring the call went straight to voicemail.

"this is yoongi. don't leave a message after the beep."

in any ordinary situation jimin would have laughed at his humor, but not now. he would laugh any time but now.

"h-hey, hyung. it's jiminie. call back soon okay?"

jimin knew yoongi extraordinarily well, but not enough to know where he fled to in dark times. where did he turn to when the abuse was too much to bear or he needed an escape from anyone? jimin didn't know, but someone did.

with shaky hands and a frantic mind, a phone ended up against jimin's ear once again as he paced around the room and his concern grew worse by the second.

"jimin?" hoseok murmured through the phone.

"hey, hoseok are you w-with yoongi-hyung at the moment?"

"no... why?"

"he's kinda..." deep breath ,"missing."

there was silence on hoseok's end until he spoke up. "i'll be at your place in a second."

october 2nd, 2017

do you guys hate me yet?? and if you don't like why not im p easy to hate after this chapter. iM P EASY TO HATE IN GENERAL heH.

i need to stop telling y'all so much about me like ffs some of y'all knoW MY FUCKING TOWN AND ADDRESS PFT.

thanks for 24k btw:))