56

F I F T Y  S I X

⚫️babybaram

♡ 324 likes babybaram: i wish you liked girls 🦋🌻🌊-parkjiminie: oh fuck you're gay nowbabybaram: @parkjiminie what if i had a crush on ur homo ass and am still salty about u being gay 3 months laterparkjiminie: nah ur just gaygwenluvsu: great so...

324 likes
babybaram: i wish you liked girls 🦋🌻🌊
-
parkjiminie: oh fuck you're gay now
babybaram: @parkjiminie what if i had a crush on ur homo ass and am still salty about u being gay 3 months later
parkjiminie: nah ur just gay
gwenluvsu: great song by abbey glover
babybaram: sure, @gwenluvsu
taesty: baram, i'd date you but my pansexual ass is craving dick
-
april 25th, 2017

it was a wednesday night but a 'femme bitches squad' meeting was assembled the second jimin saw baram's instagram post.

seokjin, daeha, jimin, and baram were all sat on her bed as they stared at the mocha haired-girl who had posted a photo with a sketchy caption.

"so..." seokjin began. he looked at baram with squinted eyes as he tapped his chin in a confused manner.

her chocolate eyes were wide as he scanned the room awkwardly. she took a deep breath and looked at her friends.

"so i like, might be into a girl. or maybe i'm just really fascinated by her and the way she looks and i wish i could be her," baram blurted out. she picked at her cuticles as she blushed profusely.

"did my newfound existence in your life compel you to come out the second i arrived in the country?" jimin joked as he slapped his knee.

"i cane to you three for help!" she huffed as she fell back on the bed. she hid her face in her palms as seokjin giggled.

"so who's the lucky girl?" daeha questioned with excitement. she cooed over her best friend's shyness over the topic. the last time baram had liked someone, he turned out to be gay. and now she was in the exact opposite position. she was pretty sure the girl was straight.

"forget about the girl, daeha. we need to help baram with her sexuality and questions," seokjin reasoned. "what's up with the sudden gay thoughts?"

"i don't know. i think i'm overreacting!"

"what comes to mind when your think of her?" jimin asked. he perched his head on his elbow whilst he stared at baram with brightness and concern.

"well, she has a beautiful smile guys, so when i see a photo of her my heart races a bit. her freckles are adorable and her face was crafted by gods. when we talk, it's like i never get tired of the conversation. i've never heard he voice, but i bet it's all bubbly and cute and shit."

"aw fuck, you're gay."

"i mean don't get me wrong, i'd still love to get dicked down by a gorgeous boy. so i'm bi?"

"good for you, we love a skinny bisexual queen!" daeha cheered and clapped her hands quietly.

"who's the girl?" seokjin chirped. his voice was suggestive as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down for forever. he puffed our his lips and made kissy noises.