41

F O R T Y O N E

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 721 likes parkjiminie: jeju, here we come! -gwenluvsu: if yoongi and jimin aren't goals then idk what the fuck is babybaram: agreed^^namjune: @succjin u wanna take me on a date like this succjin: how bout u fuck me and stfu minyoongs: weLL THEN ...

721 likes
parkjiminie: jeju, here we come!
-
gwenluvsu: if yoongi and jimin aren't goals then idk what the fuck is
babybaram: agreed^^
namjune: @succjin u wanna take me on a date like this
succjin: how bout u fuck me and stfu
minyoongs: weLL THEN @mamjune @succjin
-
april 1st, 2017

it wasn't often that yoongi wore shorts, but now that on the first of april the temperature was reaching the mid seventies, the boy couldn't help himself. he felt the sun against his pale legs and for once he didn't mind the warmth. the mist from the ocean he and jimin sailed on from the ferry brushed against his face, leaving it looking dewy.

quite frankly, the wind pissed jimin off beyond belief for messing up his perfectly styled hair. yoongi had no idea why jimin had put so much effort into his look, they were running around the whole country today; they'd be exhausted and jimin didn't really have anyone to please.

"this stupid fucking wind—"

the younger boy was probably just tired and aggravated after waking up at five in the morning to begin the trip and for yoongi to pick him up. he hadn't had much to eat yet besides a cereal bar yoongi purchased for the hangry boy at their stop in busan to drop off the car and board the ferry.

hungry jimin was a little scary, yoongi had to admit. he was surprised he didn't kill toby for barking the whole drive to busan. overall, it was a long day at just noon and the four hour boat ride wasn't going to help his boyfriend's pouty mood.

it was cute, nonetheless, when jimin would jut his bottom lip out due to grumpiness and crossed his arms. the two sat on the back deck of the boat gazing at the crystalline waters they left behind for jeju island. jimin leaned back and slouch with exhaustion, arms still crossed and brows pinched together. toby was below deck with all the other animal crates leaving the boys unbothered.

"i hate wind," jimin moued, the gusts of air sending his onyx black hair in haphazard arrangements.

"i know you do, baby," yoongi giggled. he forced jimin's head into his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his toned waist. the dancer had been pushing himself to do his best in dance rehearsal all week as he would be missing out the entirety of his spring break. "just take a nap."

yoongi didn't once think about all the worried glances he and jimin could have been receiving from random strangers because he didn't really care. no one could touch him and jimin in that moment; they were invincible in some way.

jimin nodded into the crook of yoongi's shoulder, his eyes fluttering shut. the elder eventually fell asleep too; his cheek pressed against the top of jimin's head, the wind totally fucking up his hair.

november 4th, 2017

short, sweet, and written under twenty minutes because i really wanted to update tonight before i went to bed.

heh enjoy.

alSO;;;

so, i got a notification that i was tagged in a pic on my fan account on instagram and was like wha??? no one tags me in anything?? but THEN i click on the notification and an blessedt with this piece of gold??

my heart went ❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💞💕❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💕💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💚❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💕💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💙💕💝💜💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💚💖💙💘 at the sight and i deadass started crying over the fact that someone drew fanart of me?? like th...

my heart went ❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💞💕❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💕💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💚❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💕💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💙💘💜💝💙💕💝💜💞❤️💓💛💗💚💖💚💖💙💘 at the sight and i deadass started crying over the fact that someone drew fanart of me?? like the hell??

anYways, this talented human's name is @r1e1online !! i hope she sees this because she is so talented and she took my breath away. make sure to follow her art account on instagram @ emm.aart

thank you, love❤️

when you guys do cute things like this i get so happy and it makes my week thank you so much i love you all.