55

F I F T Y F I V E

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 812 likes parkjiminie: i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it-minyoongs: creepy

812 likes
parkjiminie: i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
-
minyoongs: creepy... taking photos of me while i sleep...
happyhobi: so this why you stayed with jimin last night. you guys did the frickle frackle
namjune: that's pretty gay
succjin: you're pretty gay @namjune
taesty: suddenly i am lonely
-
april 23, 2017

it was like march and february had decided to visit jimin and yoongi again on that late april morning. like usually, yoongi was asleep and his mouth was ajar as little snores escaped his lips. jimin was smiling like an idiot at the older boy because he had woken up earlier than needed for them to go to school.

jimin couldn't help but snap a photo before lying back down with him, just admiring every feature in the hour he had to do so. he admired each eyelash dancing on yoongi's eyelids, and adored the pinkness of his lips.

the brunette gazed at him in awe as the early sun danced across both boys' bodies, casting a glow as warm as jimin's heart felt.

it was odd really, jimin thought, that someone's most beautiful form could be that of when he or she or they weren't even conscious. he admired the idea that only he was allowed to see yoongi in such a peaceful state. no one could harm him as he slept.

the younger boy watched as yoongi would shift slightly in his sleep. sometimes he'd reach for the covers unconsciously because he would be cold but jimin would just pull them over their bodies after cuddling closer to his boyfriend. other times yoongi would twitch his nose and jimin would find the sight adorable.

he always did.

the newly accepted student was grateful he would get to wake up to the sight of his beloved every morning. he would try his hardest to wake early and serve breakfast in bed on weekends and whisper how much he loved him late at night.

when yoongi woke a mere hour later his eyes met jimin's. the warm sun had the golden flecks in jimin's eyes shine like precious metals and his skin looked smooth against its rays.

"hi," jimin said softly while smiling. the covers were pulled up to his chin and jimin didn't even bother to look away; he was too entranced to even consider it.

"hey, sweet pea."

yoongi freed his arm from the linens and brushed a strand of hair out of jimin's  face. then he dragged his thumb over his cheek bone and massaged the nape of his neck with his fingers.