14

F O U R T E E N

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 701 likesparkjiminie: so this happened -happyhobi: lookin good, jiminie!gwenluvsu: hOly sHIT

701 likes
parkjiminie: so this happened
-
happyhobi: lookin good, jiminie!
gwenluvsu: hOly sHIT. UR SO HOt
babybaram: yes best friend! that's my best friend!
minyoongs: w o w
-
february 12th, 2017

jimin tried his hardest not to squeal when the salon cape came off of him and he opened his eyes to see the new head full of black locks before him. his mouth hung agape and his eyes could quite possibly be considered bigger than some's careers.

he proceeded to thank the hair stylist and baram paid as a valentine's day present, then the trio took jimin home. his mother couldn't believe her eyes when she practically saw a new boy before her.

sunday evening flew by as jimin slept it away.
on monday during his first class, every girl he knew complimented his new hair color. they squealed over how cute and sexy he looked, their cheeks growing gardens of roses as he thanked them. they had to remind themselves that he was gay. and they also reminded themselves that if he weren't, baram would be his first choice as a girlfriend. that's what she said, anyway.

the raven haired boy loved the attention even though he wasn't gaining any from boys. when he did, though, it was very friendly and without any romantic intentions; although he wished it was sometimes. he wanted a little more romance than what he was receiving, which was just watching cute couples on the subway he took to school. baram insisted she pick him up and bring him home every day, but he enjoyed having a little adventure of his own every day.

baram fell asleep during the class before lunch although she wouldn't tell jimin why she was so exhausted, and when they arrived at their lunch table in the cafeteria she could barely speak without keeping her eyes open.

everyone immediately complimented jimin's hair color when he and baram arrived; everyone except for yoongi since he wasn't there. nobody shared a class with him before lunch and everyone was surprised and worried when he wasn't there to share a meal.

"he's probably just skipping today. he does it every now and then," hoseok reminded them.

jimin just nodded but couldn't help wonder why he would be absent. he knew yoongi wasn't sick. after all, they did text for a little while last night before bed and the elder never mentioned anything about being sick.

halfway through the lunch period though, he did arrive. a deep purple hue plagued his left eye and his lip was cut. the eye which had been bruised was practically swollen shut and jimin jumped from his seat as he turned around and saw the miserable looking boy.