42

F O R T Y  T W O

⚫️minyoongs
📍jeju island

♡ 146 likes minyoongs: cali boy has made it possible for daegu daddy to check going to the beach off his bucket list

146 likes
minyoongs: cali boy has made it possible for daegu daddy to check going to the beach off his bucket list.
-
parkjiminie: ♥️♥️♥️
happyhobi: get married already
succjin: that's pretty gay
sundayha: when's the wedding????
-
april 1st, 2017

the four hour long nap the two both fell into gave them plenty of energy, leaving jimin too excited to note visit the beach after they brought their luggage to the petite hanok they were renting for the week.

the sun shone high in the sky, all the clouds had disintegrated it a nothingness. the wind, still a bitch, rustled through both boys' ebony locks as jimin ran towards the sea of blue. his hands were intertwined with the boy lagging behind him, barely managing to keep up. the younger boy's smile was so wide that yoongi thought if it spread any further it might snap like a rubber band.

jimin had seen the beach so many times before. he practically lived on the sandy shores with his friends; they went every chance they managed to get. the california native's heart stuttered as his muscular legs jutted towards the body of blue. the familiar scent of salt rang through his memories and filled his nose. he loved it, but yoongi could argue that it was disgusting.

the elder had never been after all. it was kinda a natural reaction for him. but when they removed their shoes and felt the bumpy onyx rocks under them, he felt at home in some odd way. jimin wandered towards the water, he was practically lured. his feet met the cold waves of water washing over him again and again, the waves synced with the heartbeat of the ocean tied to the moon through a red string of fate.

the boy curled his toes with the sea of blue rushed over them, he hissed a little at the cold temperature and yoongi laughed.

"come put your feet in you big baby!" jimin looked back at yoongi over his shoulder, his arms crossed and a natural scowl washed over his face.

"not a chance. it's too cold."

"one—"

"park jimin don't you dare start counting," he wagged a finger in protest, scooting backwards although already several feet away.

"two—"

"god damnit," jimin crouched closer and closer to the waves, his hands scooping up some of the salt infested water.

"three!"

jimin lunged at the boy, taking large strides towards yoongi's fleeting body. he ran along the line of the long unpopulated shore, trying to escape the boy. compared to jimin's immense amount of stamina, he should have known he would have been beaten immediately. a splash of water met yoongi's teal and white striped button down shirt, sweeping through the thin fabric.