52

F I F T Y  T W O

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 835 likesparkjiminie: blue jeans, white shirt

835 likes
parkjiminie: blue jeans, white shirt. walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
-
minyoongs: this pic really butters my eggroll
minyoongs: you also come home today so (;
gwenluvsu: denim daddy ??🤠🤠👖👖
parkjiminie: @minyoongs @gwenluvsu both of you shut up oh my god
-
april 17th, 2017

jimin wasn't too surprised when he and his mother saw an all-too-eager min yoongi with roses in hands as he sat on the living room couch that the boy had nestled on when jimin's father let the boy inside a few hours beforehand; his car was parked outside, after all. the youngest's heart fluttered as he saw yoongi's eyes go wide at the sight of him while yoongi was hoping he wasn't he only one whose heart stuttered. the eldest of the two could have just used the house key the parks had given him months back, but he really wanted to be seen as busan's second most friendly neighborhood homosexual. yoongi's signature gummy smile had appeared and jimin almost forgot of the news he had received from his parents all too long ago.

jimin was greeted by a hug and a kiss on the forehead (from both daddies) after the tired boy set his luggage upstairs in his room. his feet were sore from relentless hours of practicing which yoongi knew nothing about, but regardless, the elder took the hard-shelled suitcase for him anyway. so when they made it up to jimin's room they retreated to his bed and went to their respective spots on the soft mattress. the feeling of lying down on the bed together was all too familiar to both of them.

yoongi revealed to him the painful two hour long conversation, if you could even call it that, he and jimin's father shared as they waited for both of their respected partners to return from seoul. a giddy smile struck its way into jimin's face until he started laughing when yoongi exposed the excruciating details.

"by the first thirty minutes i thought i was going to die, jimin. he tried to talk to me about the latest episode of america's next top model until i had to inform him that you're the soft gay and i'm the more masculine one, i guess," yoongi whined as he buried his face in his hands while jimin rolled around on the bed. "it was like trying to teach a toddler what sex is. do you even know how awful— okay, okay, stop laughing," yoongi tried to reason with whims a smile, which he tried to prevent, crept onto his own face.

"i can- i can just imagine him trying to switch the topic immediately after that. i bet he tried to talk about basketball next-"

yoongi's face had gone dark with a painfully blank stare as his lips turned down into a thin line.

"he didn't try to pull the basketball conversation on you... did he..."