6

S I X

jimin had no idea what his parents would think when they saw their seventeen-year old son drunk and fumbling into the house later that evening. regardless of the outcome, he didn't really care. he was definitely going to make his first party a memorable one.

so hoseok handed him a bottle of soju and sat next to daeha, his arm coiling around her waist immediately. jimin took the lid off the drink and took a sip, the bitter liquid burning his throat as he swallowed. a shiver ran down his spine. was it due to him forgetting a jacket in the middle of winter or the liquid guilt?

"so jimin-ah," hoseok begins, "let's skip the formalities and bullshit. tell us a little bit about you, if you don't mind."

jimin rested his elbows on his spread legs and set his gaze on the fire, trying to think of something interesting to say. "well i'm gay and i dance. there's not that much to say about me."

everyone let out a light giggle and then took another swig of alcohol.

"what kind of dance did you do?" taehyung asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

the dancer began to ease into the conversation since he was comfortable and absolutely in love with the topic.

"well i mostly do hip-hop since it's also my favorite genre of music," he replied and yoongi, who had once been focused on casting an eternal gaze on the flames, cocked his head towards jimin in curiosity.

"you like hip-hop?" the ghastly boy interjected into the conversation.

"yeah, actually. i used to go to a lot of music festivals back in los angles. and i like kpop, but i guess to you guys it's just normal music."

yoongi suddenly became more intrigued with the foreigner, seeing as they had the same taste in music. "who's your favorite rapper?"

"well i really like g-dragon. but i listen to more american artists like the weeknd and chance the rapper."

[a/n: i personally really hate american hip hop so i had to lowkey google artists for this information lmao]

yoongi nodded his head when jimin told him. luckily, he liked them too so at least they had something in common. they both consume another sip of their drinks; yoongi his respective beer and jimin his bitter soju.

"yeah! yoongi-ah really likes rapping too," hoseok informs jimin.

jimin couldn't tell if it was just the glow of the red fire, but he could see that a garden of roses has grown on the apples of yoongi's cheeks.

"just shut up, hobi."

the night went on and before anyone knew it the whole group was laughing at every word said. they bet on who would pass out first or who would book a room in hoseok's house to fuck.

[side note: it was namjin;)]

eventually they all went in the house to join in on the dancing and became engrossed with the beat of the music. jimin and baram looked absolutely ridiculous together as they "danced" the night away shamelessly and embarrassingly. luckily jimin would be too drunk to remember their embarrassing moves, and sadly baram would have to remember the pain she went through for her new friend's experience.