24

T W E N T Y  F O U R

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 703 likesparkjiminie: date night:))-babybaram: awww!!gwenluvsu: YES DADDY whatsjungkookin: someone new? -march 4th, 2017

703 likes
parkjiminie: date night:))
-
babybaram: awww!!
gwenluvsu: YES DADDY
whatsjungkookin: someone new?
-
march 4th, 2017

before long, winter had melted away to nothing at all spring began to flourish and arrived like the sun does when it slips up from the ground and to new heights. it was warmer in daegu, then, and flowers began to blossom. and with the spring and the flowers came new relationships and new beginnings.

after school jimin and yoongi went back home. well, back to jimin's home that had began to turn in yoongi's after a few weeks of staying there.

it had been a peaceful few weeks together. one full of laughs and shared smiles between each other. nobody knew of the situation the two boys were in. yoongi didn't want anyone to know that the seemingly perfect popular badass was hurting or weak.

the two had grown closer of friends, but there was something inside of yoongi yearning something more. it was a mixture of compassion and maybe affection for the other. 

it was new to him because the last time he had felt something for anyone was in grade school when the new boy in class was made of bubbly smiles and messy hair that made yoongi not want to only be his friend. but he when he had told his grandparents for his fondness of the boy, they scolded him.

"no, yoongi. boys don't like boys like that."

"that's unnatural."

and because yoongi was only yearning for the approval of the only people he had ever relied on, he tried his hardest to push it away and lock it up somewhere deep inside of himself for it to never be found again. the boy tried his hardest to convince himself that girls are better.

it had never been the same again with his grandparents. there was no more tucking yoongi to bed and checking for monsters, for they had become he monsters yoongi hid from when they no longer told him they loved him.

yoongi put forth so much effort to make himself normal for them. and to be normal was to be anything than himself. it was to suppress everyday to make someone else happy.

but somehow, jimin had unlocked the box and managed to find a way to unravel everything yoongi had tried to forget. jimin was new, and refreshing, and perhaps he was the key to the lock.

the elder lied on his back against the cushion of the bed he and jimin had become accustomed to sharing, watching jimin rustle with hair in the mirror.

"where are you going anyways?" yoongi asked as he fixated his position to propping his head on his arm.

"oh, i forgot to tell you where. i'm going out with this guy. his name is sejun. he's one of minhyung's friends?"

"is sejun gay?"

yoongi saw the paper corner of jimin's lips test apart into a smile in the mirror. with the rising of jimin's lips did yoongi's heart fall.

"yeah," he chuckled. "we're going on a date."

the younger turned toward his phone and pulled it off the charger before stuffing it in his back pocket. "i'm gonna get going now. he might be waiting for me."

everything became a little darker; yoongi's eyes and the sweet night. his heart and his mind too.

"want me to bring you?"

"mom's got it. see you!"

then yoongi was alone with himself the way he was that cold winter night. this time it felt worse because jimin was with someone and it wasn't him.

september 28th, 2017

WE HIT TWENTY THOUSAND FUCKING READS IM ACTUALLY CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN A YEAR WE'D GET THIS MANY READS.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T FUNCTION OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I GOT THIS MUCH ATTENTION IN TWO  MONTHS. HOLY HELL.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
THANK YOU.