29

T W E N T Y  N I N E

⚫️minyoongs

♡ 104 likesminyoongs: everything works out in the end(:-parkjiminie: when did you even take thisminyoongs: when you were taking a shower  @parkjiminietaesty: MIN YOONGI IS GLOWINGhappyhobi: can you guys believe that's my best friend???-march 5th, ...

104 likes
minyoongs: everything works out in the end(:
-
parkjiminie: when did you even take this
minyoongs: when you were taking a shower  @parkjiminie
taesty: MIN YOONGI IS GLOWING
happyhobi: can you guys believe that's my best friend???
-
march 5th, 2017

when the two came home that night with their clothes soaked, there was a tension in the air as jimin's parents sent glances to one another- jimin knew what about, but he didn't know how they knew.

"i'll be upstairs in a second, hyung," he stated, sending the older upstairs and for him to talk to his parents alone.

the latter found toby upstairs on jimin's bed, so he distracted himself from his missing presence by talking to the dog (which was ultimately just him talking to himself).

when the three remaining people heard the clicking of a door shut amidst the silence jimin's mother began talking in english, leaving no possibility for yoongi to spy on their words.

"so where's he been the past day?"

"he and i got in a fight, kinda. but now we're um..."

both his mother and father quirked a brow, silently encouraging jimin to spit out the words they anticipated on hearing. "he likes me and i like him. we had a big misunderstanding about it."

mrs. park didn't want it to be obvious she was happy for her son so she kept a straight face and just nodded. so did her husband.

"so are you two... dating?" mr. park's voice entered the conversation. the raven haire shot went silent, his palms grew sweaty and his heart stuttered as he looked at his hands. he didn't know.

"i don't entirely know yet. but if we are, then i'm assuming he can't stay here?"

they nodded, confirming their son's hypothesis. he let out a sigh; he would miss yoongi. jimin, of course, understood his parents' reasoning. if he was in their situation, he wouldn't want his son's boyfriend under the same roof as him behind closed doors. he would have to get used to not being to wake up to the raven haired boy every morning and looking at his delicate features through sleepy, hooded eyes. the younger boy would now grow accustomed to a ghost next to him and the rays of sun only beaming down on blankets, not a body.

perhaps he was more worried about having to find his lover a new place to stay and not have to return to his grandparents. "i'm sure he can stay with hoseok for the time being. but i don't know for how long..." the boy sighed.

"it's like two months until you two graduate high school right? i'm sure you can wait until then to live under the same roof," the woman joked. what she didn't know was that her son was literally buying into her words. in two months, the two would be out of high school, and by then they could live together if all went well in their relationship.

"how long can he stay?" jimin asked with dread laced with every syllable as he stared off into space, awaiting their answer.

the boy's father looked to his mother, deciding on an answer without words. "until wednesday?"

their son nodded, not even bother to fight for an extended date. "alright. goodnight, guys. i'll let him know."

the onyx-haired boy stood up from his spot on the couch and fumbled up the stairs towards his room- their room. when he walked in his eyes found themselves looking at yoongi with his body dipping the mattress on his side of the bed as he held toby up making 'air plane noises'. jimin's heart softened a little at the sight before the boy set the petite dog down on the bed. the younger of the two lied down next to yoongi and propped his head in his arm, examining each one of his features carefully before moving on to the next.

"so what'd you guys talk about?"

yoongi reciprocated the action and gazed into eyes, and then they traveled to his lips- the ones he still couldn't believe he had the pleasure of kissing. "my parents love you, i promise. but they're not entirely enthusiastic about the whole 'us dating and living under the same roof as teenagers and behind closed doors' idea."

the elder nodded with understanding of jimin's words and his parents actions. "i'm sure hoseok will love having me at his house again," he lightened the atmosphere with his joke.

"we have till wednesday, so there's no need to rush," he smirked before brushing yoongi's jet black fringe out of his face so he could see his eyes better. 

"are we dating?" the older asked abruptly. confusion was evident in his words.

"yes?"

"i'm just wondering because i've never... um... you know-"

"are you trying to say you've never dated before? the min yoongi has never dated?" jimin teased before bursting in laughter. yoongi's face went as red as a tomato and he scrunched up his face.

"n-no, not really."

"why not?" jimin spoke before his mind caught up with his words and he could figure out why yoongi had never dated: it was probably because of his grandparents.

"if my grandparents already hated me for liking guys in elementary, imagine how they'd react today." he turned on his back and looked at the ceiling.

jimin placed his legs on both sides of yoongi's waist before bringing his lips to the elder's, his hands resting on yoongi's cheeks. he kissed back of course, before jimin mumbled and "i'm sorry" against his lips.

when they pulled away yoongi's lips were pulled into a smile and his eyes turned small.
"don't worry about it, boyfriend."

october 9th, 2017

i should really stop updating before you guys end up getting annoyed