10

T E N

⚫️namjune
👥succjin

♡ 119 likesnamjune: me and my babyboy look cute tonight♥️-succjin: you look cute but im cuter namjune: iM TIRED OF YOUR DISRESPECT @succjin succjin: well mAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED minyoongs: give the man what he wants^^namjune: YOUR HETER...

119 likes
namjune: me and my babyboy look cute tonight♥️
-
succjin: you look cute but im cuter
namjune: iM TIRED OF YOUR DISRESPECT @succjin
succjin: well mAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED
minyoongs: give the man what he wants^^
namjune: YOUR HETEROSEXUAL KIND ISNT WANTED HERE @minyoongs
-
february 10th, 2017

jimin scrolled through his social media as he sat on the bottom of the stairs as he waited for yoongi to pick him up. his eyes roamed over photos of gwen and their friends he left behind in california. jimin misses them, but his new friends were... refreshing. they were like raincheck jimin enjoyed making.

he wasn't sure how to dress since he didn't know what they would be doing that night so he just threw on a black hoodie over his thin t-shirt and a pair of jeans to go along with his sneakers. a hand brushed through his soft hair as he looked at a front-facing camera.

i really need to get my hair done.

a knock was heard from the front door and toby came racing as jimin opened it to reveal a still-dressed-in-all-black yoongi. his hands were stuffed in his coat's pockets as his eyes skimmed over jimin's soft face.

"so this is toby, i'm assuming?" yoongi smirked at jimin, something he hadn't seen before, and then crouched to pet the fluffy dog.

"yeah. my parents got him for me as an apology present when i found out we were moving here," jimin pouted as toby licked yoongi's nose. the boy picked up his dog and cradled him in his arms, yoongi looking at the sight and giggling a little bit. jimin set him down and then walked outside with yoongi, closing the door behind him and getting inside the older's car.

"so where are we headed? need i remind you that i don't know where anything in this godforsaken city is, so i think you should choose."

"there's this boba shop in downtown. i think the last time i went is when i met baram during my first year of high school," yoongi reminisced. "wanna go there?

"sounds perfect," jimin smiled and they headed that way.

-

the two sat at a table across from each other, boba tea in hand and a smile planted on jimin's face; a poker face on the elder's. the boba shop was just a small 'whole-in-the-wall' kind of place. it was almost barren due to the fact that the clock had just rung eight o'clock and would be closing in an hour. besides, who'd want a cold drink on a snowy february day anyways? well, jimin and yoongi perhaps.

"so, weirdo-"

"-hyung," yoongi corrected him; jokingly of course.

jimin cleared his throat and restarted his sentence. "so hyung, you know a lot about me so what about you? all i know right now is that you can rap and you're like the third most popular person at school," jimin stated and then took a sip of his drink.

"there's not much to know about me. -and hold up, i'm popular?" the brunette said flabbergasted.

"well yeah. that's what everyone tells me, at least."

"well, i'm pretty boring; if i'm being honest."

"ummm... tell me about where you're from."

"daegu," yoongi said subtly; paying no attention to the blandness of his response.

"no back story or anything?"

"well i mean i was born and raised here."

"what about your parents? are they from daegu?"

"m-my parents?"

yoongi hadn't really ever thought about his parents. after all, he'd never even met them.

"i don't really know, actually." he said in a more serious tone than the last.

"what do you mean?" jimin's voice became a little anxious and an awkward atmosphere had formed between the two. "...was that too personal of a quest-"

"no no no no no. it's just that my parents gave me to my grandparents when i was just born. and my grandparents have never told me anything about them..." yoongi dismissed the topic and shrugged it off beginning to take a sip of his tea.

the older tried to think of a memory of him and his parents, but one never came to mind. all he could remember were his grandparents; the people who raised him and lived with him. the ones who love- well loved him.

"see, that's what i mean by interesting," jimin joked trying to lighten the mood.

"any sports?"

"i like sleeping. is that a sport?"

"one of sorts," the younger joked as his straw was in his mouth.

"the cafe closes in 30 minutes!" the duo heard an employee yell from the break room and they burst out in laughter for no reason at all, the idea of his real parents still brewing in yoongi's mind; although he tried to fog the hazy idea.

i always update really late at night im sorry haha. it's just when i have the most time to write chapters and brain storm ideas so it's really convenient for me.

also, a little disclaimer, if you guys remember the texting convo jimin and yoongi had a few chapters back you'll remember that yoongi was really nervous talking to jimin. i don't mean to crush your dreams, but the reason yoongi was nervous was because he's always nervous talking to people; not because he likes jimin. we'll get into the more uhh personal side of yoongi in a couple of chapters, don't worry. so yeah they don't have feelings for each other yet, so ;-)

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter at the very least? don't forget to vote!! i'm also going to starting dating the chapters so when i look back on the book i can see how much my writing style changes over time so yeah.

love,

sara

sunday ; july 23rd , 2017