⁰⁰³ HOSTILE? BET NOT

SCENE III - HOSTILE? I BET NOT  

"drink"

jiho's boss handed her a cup of warm chamomile tea, their eyes momentarily met and honestly, jiho seemed fazed. what is this? she couldn't process what her boss was trying to give her.

taehyung sighed, seeing the way jiho still looked so lost in thoughts, he decided to just place the drink on jiho's trembling hands that rested on her lap. to say that jiho was quite shocked of what was currently happening, is an understatement. it has not been long since she had stopped crying and seeing her boss being this thoughtful is quite unusual.

with her fidgety self, she tried to calm her nerves as she fixed her gaze on the brownish mahogany concoction that swirled on the porcelain teacup. wanting to regain her composure after a complete breakdown, she sipped on the tea.

soothing. once the warm drink entered her system, a wave of calmness started to spread in her body.

"mihyun, cancel all my appointments for the day"

bloodshot eyes widening, she couldn't help but have her heart inside her mouth at the words that her boss, kim taehyung has just spoken through his smartphone. right at that moment, her eyes trailed on the clock and she remembered that it was almost two minutes before their appointed meeting.

no, that meeting is important for the company. mr. kim has always been so keen in establishing a partnership with them, there's no way—

"sir? but that meeting is-"

jiho heard a feminine voice protest on the other line, taehyung immediately clicked his tongue as his face scrunched into a sour look, jiho suddenly felt a heavy aura with the way her boss turned rigid and strict once more.

"i said, cancel all the appointments"