⁰¹¹ DAY FOUR

[ - ] in the multimedia is jinyeon's face claim! btw, is the story getting boring?

SCENE X - CONCEAL IT, HONEY

"mama"

jiho's eyes trailed on her adorable son as he cutely marched towards her, dragging jeongguk along through the dining area.

"yes, honey?" jiho responded, voice laced with warmth as she saw how happy her son is, as his eyes glimmered with excitement.

seeing yeon skipping happily, jiho found herself smiling as she set aside the conflicting thoughts about taehyung, the divorce and even the edgy topic about how to tell yeon the truth. 

let me savor this moment before i stress myself once more.

"mama" jinyeon repeated again before letting jeongguk sit across of jiho and climbing up on her lap.

"yes, baby?" the woman had replied before pecking the little one's forehead, cheek and his cute lips. jiho's action made jinyeon giggle with delight.

"mamaaaa, stop-" jinyeon tried to whine but was cut off when his mother pecked his lips once more.

"my baby's just so adorable, mama can't help it. my baby is so cute and mama is so lucky to have yeonnie. why? don't you like mama's kisses anymore?" jiho started to tease the boy, head tilting to the side as her gaze was fixated on the adorable kid.

jinyeon's eyes widened as a gasp escaped his lips and shook his head vigurously in disapproval. "no! i love mama's kisses and hugs the most! they make me feel warm and happy! please, don't think that way mama!"

chuckling, jiho couldn't help but nuzzle her face on her baby's little neck once more, peppering the little one with another round of kisses.

jinyeon giggled hard, the warm sound filling the house. right at that moment, jiho completely forgot about jeongguk's presence. "mama! kyaaaah, mama, no! i've got something to tell you!"