⁰¹⁹ DAY SEVEN.2

hi! you my dear, honey-bunch sugar plum fuzzy wuzzy munchkin, this is the part two of day seven. xoxo, nick ♥

 xoxo, nick ♥

SCENE XIII — ACT IIDAY 7 : FAMILY

SCENE XIII ACT II
DAY 7 : FAMILY

you're mine and mine only.

the words echoed inside jeongguk's head as the message he had read continued to annoy the hell out of him. words popping out of nowhere, clearly imagining the way that man could've spoken and uttered the threatening words, he couldn't help but grit his teeth in frustration. clicking his tongue for the umpteenth time, his gaze lingered on the blue-haired man seated on the leader chair as the said aqua haired man had a sour look painted on his face. 

"would you care to explain to me why someone like him is released from the fucking prison?!"

the man who was recently typing on his keyboard tapped the last key with such intensity as the letter almost popped out of the hardware. "for fuck's sake, calm down. i didn't want him leaving the prison too, jeongguk!"

jeongguk wasn't convinced as he clicked his tongue and crossed his arms, "then, fucking enlighten me how the hell this happened? how was he released? how the hell was he able to have a contact of my wife? how the hell did he get in our lives once again!? it's been almost eight years! eight fucking years till he was gone and now. now, you expect me to be all flowery and unicorns the moment he gives my wife a message that humorlessly says, 'hi, i'm back bitches!' well then fuck you, i tell you"

the man carded a hand on his hair before he let out an exasperated sigh, "look fucking jeongguk, it wasn't me! he's not under my surveillance and even if i fucking want the piece of shit out of the picture in you and jiho's life, that prick is not in my power! we both fucking know how i wanted that insane man out of jiho's life but i can't do anything about it! if you want a fucking explanation ask sergeant yoon meilin for that matter!"