⁰⁴⁵ EPILOGUE

nicknote : i request you to play the song :)

SHE GOT AWAY
EPILOGUE

when would i stop drowning? will you take my hand, hold me tight and save me from sinking? will you save me?

white pristine hall immaculately designed and filled with decorations of various flowers of forget-me-nots and lilacs, chairs aesthetically draped with white cloths and red carpet extending on a straight path at the center catwalk, the church was filled with merry as the people dressed in white await for the momentous event everyone has been waiting for.

"hello! may we request everyone to please settle down, our beautiful maiden has arrived!"

as those words escaped from the commentator's lips, the noise inside the vicinity started dissipating into thin air immediately. like the leading man in every movie, as if on cue, the male star of the day comes waltzing inside the area and undeniably catches everyone's attention. clad in a white majestic suit, the newly-died brunette man was accompanied with his dazzling and model-like trusted man. the two marched against the vicinity like they owned the place and was put into a halt until reaching the foot of the altar.

head held high as he stood in the center of the altar, the man wearing the all white suit was oozing with confidence as a sense of pride was etched into his features, his triumphant smile was out into the world and one could fully recognize how happy he was. the cold aura he used to penetrate last three years ago has been long forgotten and  one can see how much he had been changed into nothing but warmth and gentleness.

the man is sure quite lucky and i can assure of it.

beside the star-male stood his most trusted friend, a man whose dimples could be treated as illegal, the same as of his beauty and intelligence that were quite remarkable.

"everyone, let us all stand"

as the words escaped on the commentator's lips, the grand door of the church started to open slowly and a breathtaking woman comes into the view, a beautiful smile painting her delicate features. kim jiho, you are still as beautiful as ever.

fingers gracefully pressing the keys on the piano, a pale young man who's hair dyed lilac blue starts weaving a  beautiful melody, leaving the crowd in awe and taking everyone into a beautiful spell.

all eyes trailed on the grand door,  everyone had smiles etched into their faces, as three individuals started walking on the red carpet. as the piano plays, the people could feel the serene atmosphere radiating.

lips quivering as a gasp couldn't help but escape in my lips, i could see how the woman paded down the red carpet as she was accompanied with his brother and cousin. mihyun and yeon followed after the trio as the former was the bridesmaid and the later threw flower petals.