³¹'² WARM EYES

SHE GOT AWAY
⁰⁰ SPECIAL 02 - warm eyes

jiho never meant to bother him on an unexpected time, most especially on a weekday at goddamn fourteen hundred in the afternoon but, some things were just uncalled for

annoyingly buzzing phone startling him from his short nap, the man suddenly flinched in his seat as he stood alarmed of what was happening - only to sigh in relief when he finally put the pieces together, realizing that it was only his goddamn phone who disturbed his sleep.

cursing under his breath, the man carded a tired hand on his pastel pink locks as he timidly sat back on his swivel chair. bringing the phone close to his ear and not even giving any shit of who the caller might be, he slumped back on his previous position of resting his head lazily unto the wooden table - still too tired to think straight.

"hello, park jim-"

"minin?" eyes immediately widening like saucers, the man's body jerked up straight in his seat, cursing as he almost flopped straight in the ass on the cold floor because of his inborn clumsiness, like who would trip on a flat floor (only him), when he realized who the caller was.

"s-sweet pea?" he'd cooed, adrenaline immediately coursing on his veins as he clearly forgot how knocked out he was before receiving the call. "oh honey, why call?" he murmured with the sweetest voice he could muster.

a heartwarming giggle echoing on the other line, the man's heart swelled as his face became painted with a fond expression. oh how he missed hearing and seeing the precious human being, "what's up, honey?"

"hmmm, oh are you busy minin?" hearing the nickname roll in the tips of her lips were enough to pull him into happiness. "oh, um-" hesitation kicking in, he knew what the other was hinting off but it wouldn't hurt to have a one day, off from work. besides, there's still no patient around.

"i hope i'm nit disturbing you, buy if you're packed with patients then-"

"no! there's nothing to do jiji" hastily speaking as if he was rapping, he tried to explain himself. he was expecting a fit but only a round of giggles echoed in his ears and instantly, a smile broke out in his face. "well . . . then, let's meet at our favorite café! i'll meet you minnie in thirty minutes, okay?"

"sure, love"

fixing himself and throwing his white robe off of his body, the man ecstatically picked his wallet from his bag, only before not forgetting on styling his pastel hair.

a sickly sweet smile painting his full lips, he couldn't help but let out a string of giggle as he couldn't wait to see his sister.

how would she look right now? i bet she's become even prettier. walking on the sunny streets of seoul, the man skipped on his walk, jumping here and there to express how delighted he is for finally having a day to see his sister after almost two years.