⁰¹³ DAY FIVE

SCENE XI — DAY 5: JUST RIGHT  

"where do you think you're going and why are you all dressed up?"

freezing, jiho fought the urge to roll her eyes as she found herself stopping midway on her tracks on her way out of the office.

turning on her heels and clutching her satchel bag tight, jiho's eyes was met with an arms-crossed taehyung who's face was scrunched into a pout as he was clearly displeased.

frowning, jiho spoke. "i told you earlier sir, i have to go home early because of my son's school event and i'm dressed this way cause i can't possibly go to a school event looking all stiff and strict" the woman replied gesturing to the jumper denim dress which extended just above her knees as it hung perfectly on her body.

"oh, that? oh, i forgot" taehyung muttered completely distracted. for the whole day, jiho always noticed taehyung deep in thought and snappy on his meetings with the other companies who wanted partnership. the man always looked so distracted of something and it's becoming quite annoying. taehyung's been lacking the sense of concentration.

sighing, jiho strode closer to the man before she patted taehyung's head and reached out to touch his cheeks, squeezing it softly as she graced him a small smile; somehow, when she does that, taehyung would calm down and go back to his senses. "sir, you're really edgy today. i've made a complete list for the things you've got to accomplish for the afternoon. i've also cancelled again the appointments for the rest of the day so you could focus on the paperwork first and i suggest you to rest, you're always distracted"

"fine" letting out a shaky sigh and closing his eyes, taehyung held jiho's hand before she could even pull them away from his cheeks "sir—" immediately shushing jiho, taehyung muttered "wait, give me a minute"

"tae—" jiho felt herself burning up as taehyung held unto her skin, heart thumping on her ribcage as he leaned unto them. "you make me feel so conflicted and yet you're the only one who could calm me, too" taehyung spoke tenderly as jiho could instantly feel the way her cheeks blazed.