⁰¹⁵ DAY SIX

DAY 6

DAY 6

SCENE XII : ACT I — FATIGUE

jiho's head was spinning.

beads of sweat forming on her forehead, skin pale as porcelain and ragged breathing, ripples of coughs escaped on her trembling dear lips. jiho was feeling so weak as her vision was spinning  head pulsing — an episode, she was having one of her unusual attacks. these episodes were getting more and more unbearable to handle.

ever since jeongguk broke to her about the edgy topic of divorce, the symptoms she always put aside seemed to resurface with such great power.

what's wrong with me?

tightly clutching the brown envelope on her arms that she meticulously worked on, she painfully and slowly strode her way to taehyung's office.

why can't i breathe properly? am i sick?

for almost about a year, before the divorce-with-me-event happened, jiho has frequently found herself on her knees — finding it hard to breathe, gasping on air as if she found it hard to inhale oxygen. these episodes started off as mild ones, starting from short breathes and tolerable chest pains but as days continue to pass by, these episodes becomes so unbearable to the point that jiho almost choked herself to death.

why must this happen now?

she always thought of giving a ring to her older brother who was an excellent doctor but, everytime she decides to go, her mother duties always interrupts thus, preventing her from knowing if she ever need medication or if she was just being paranoid.

it must be just fatigue.

the woman pushed the thought away, again, finding it ridiculous to think that she was sick. was she?