⁰³³ NIGHT TEN

i'm sorry for the late update :( and oh! warning. there's a lot of cursing in this chapter —xoxo, nick

 there's a lot of cursing in this chapter —xoxo, nick ♥

SCENE XV - ACT II

NIGHT TEN - ARTHUR'S BREAKING POINT

you're okay, keep yourself together.

calming her shaky nerves, the woman bit the insides of her cheek to keep herself focused. to say that jiho was indifferent was an understatement. jiho was shaken – shaken to the core and nowhere indifferent.

you're okay, you can do this.

like a mantra, jiho kept replaying the words as she continued typing away. the report she was working with was already due a week from now, she had long finished the reports for this week but she couldn't help but burry herself to more paper-works to prevent her mind from drifting to unnecessary thoughts which is—

the satan himself, cough—jeongguk.

the moment jiho had stepped inside her office after running away from jeongguk, all the walls and mask that she held so tight in the eyes of people slowly faded as it crumbled into pieces. the woman's legs betrayed her as she collapsed on her knees as finally; she let the treacherous tears cascade in her soft skin while making sure that she kept her sobs as quiet as possible. it took all bits of her guts to pull herself together and get back to work.

one can say that jiho was best at faking her emotions in other people's eyes but, kim taehyung just so happens to be too keen and observant for pete's sake. one can never settle for less in the gucci-man, he was nothing but pure mystery.

"hey, jiho"

snapping the woman out of her train of thoughts, she flinched at the way her name was called and was only able to utter a simple word of "yes?" before her head snapped to where the voice came from only to find taehyung's face dangerously close on hers.

oh my gucci—breath getting caught up inside her throat, her bright emerald orbs widened through the millimeter proximity of their faces. the woman's cheeks dramatically reddened as her eyes had been blessed for seeing the flawless and perfectly chiseled face of the kim taehyung. "mind a drink with me?" breath fanning her lips, that was enough for jiho to flip.

what in the mother of dolphins— too occupied to get away from the mysterious, yet dangerously sexy and unreadable gucci-man, jiho almost fell off of her office chair when she forced to pull away from the heated gaze of her boss.

"yah! careful!" as if on slow motion, taehyung caught her hand as he pulled jiho on his arms and the woman met the man's hard rock chest. damn you, gucciman and your sweet perfume. heart on the edge, jiho's eyes widened as her heart hammered as if ready to jump outside of her ribcage. right on time before the chair could've directly flipped on the floor, taehyung had successfully held her or jiho would be in broken limbs.