⁰²¹ [ INTERLUDE ➍ ]

so, i edited the last chapter. i kinda changed the song, i reread the story while listening to taeyeon's piano cover and i didn't get the feels so i changed it. anyhow, hello lovely! this one's for you. i hope you like this one  —xoxo, nick

 i hope you like this one  —xoxo, nick

INTERLUDE ➍

INTERLUDE

it only takes one phone call to make me vulnerable.

"fuck you and go to fucking hell. i swear 'till i die, i won't ever let you touch even a single strand of jiho's hair. i'm going to find where the hell you are, make the person who released a prick like you, pay and bring you back on where you're supposed to be! mark my fucking words, bastard"

my blood was boiling, breathing ragged and all i could see was red. i was mad ‒ beyond maddened of what just happened and what that putrid son of a bitch did. it was midnight, when he called. it was an ungodly hour and here i am, gripping the phone with intense force, hoping that the crack i heard didn't come from it's screen. eyes trailing on jiho's whimpering state, i pulled her trembling form close to me as i buried her little frame on my chest, enclosing her like a porcelain that she is.

how dare he? how fucking dare he?!

eyes trailing on the trembling woman in my arms, my heart felt an undeniable pain. i almost pressed the end call button when the bastard said something that made me see fire right infront of my eyes.

"aren't you already fucking someone new? jiho's of no use to you anymore, give me what's supposed to be mine. she's my slut" fuck, what? what did he just say? hatred seeping through my veins almost immediately, i couldn't fight the urge to blow up as my anger was at the peak of erupting like a volcano.

"how dare you! how fucking dare you call my wife a slut! you don't have the right to call her names you, you ‒ fucktard jin! fucking kim seokjin!"

kim seokjin. just uttering his name was like a poison i always wanted to spit. a good for nothing, obsessed and possessive maniac who's crazy for jiho. it has been fucking eight years, eight years! why? just why can't he leave us alone, why can't he move on? he's done more than enough to scar jiho, done more than enough to wound her beyond healing. doesn't he have the heart?