RECALL

SHE GOT AWAY
RECALL 00

"HER HEART FINALLY TOLD HER TO STOP WASTING HER TIME"

sadly, you would only realize how important that person is once they walked out of your life — this seems to be the case that jeon jeongguk would seem to face as he indulge himself through the letters yeon would give.

jimin, being the clueless and trusting brother that he is, foolishly thinks that jeongguk would never ever hurt his dearest sister. funny how, everything has changed and there's always something that meets more than the eyes could see.

as a note, the last chapter update ( the special : WARM EYES ) is a filler but, it is an important one, i'll leave it to you to think how jimin would react in case he founds out the truth and wink wonk.

the last scene closes (NIGHT TEN) on the act at which lilia entered in the VANTE corporation as if she owned the place only to leave jiho frustrated, conflicted and weak. although taehyung, being who he is, the gucci - sassy - man, didn't have the time to think of taming his words.

"tell your goddamn vice president named jeon jeongguk that the partnership's off thanks to you, you useless fucker"

thus here we are . . . the next scene unfolding for you on the next chapter.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

nicknote: i'm sorry for the super late update. i needed to recall and reread the whole story to remember where i left it off. if you are here reading this, then i want to give you the tightest virtual hug for sticking up and stayig with me even through my long hiatus! i love you so much and i hope i could finish the series before christmas!