⁰²⁹ [ QUARTER ➂ ]

we're at #292 in fanfiction ;-;

so, ik im being silly but i'm sorry if i only seem to ship jungkook and jiho in most of my books (well 5 out of 6) >_< even with their non-existent interactions in real life, i just pair them up :( idk if its quite bothering with yalls but thank you so so so muchos for sticking up with me. 

um, even if i ship jiho with jungkook mostly, it doesn't mean that in this story its— oops! it's a secret . don't want to spoil any of you. —xoxo, nick 

QUARTER ➂

QUARTER ➂

jinyeon woke up to the sound of arguing, again.

the boy didn't even notice that he had fallen asleep while waiting for his mama to come home. worried as hell, as much as jinyeon wanted to ask for help to his papa for finding his mama, the boy hesitated and wondered if his papa would even help, considering of what he had heard early this morning.

"you don't love me anymore. i'm no longer needed"

shattering heart and ragged breathing, the words echoed in his head for the umpteenth time like a broken record. no. cupping his lips, the little boy tried so hard to control his sobs as the treacherous tears suddenly flowed in his eyes. i'm scared. hugging himself through the sheets, never in his life had yeon imagined that his mama and papa would separate. yeon always believed that his papa and mama were the perfect couple and in them, forever existed.

yeon used to believe that his papa and mama were the epitome of true love, happiness and nothing but warmth. although after everything he had just heard, the wishful thought of having the perfect parents were nothing but make-belief fantasies. the boy was blinded by the act his parents made, so foolish of them to pretend that everything was okay, that everything was like the way it was when everything's just . . . just beyond okay.

mama and papa are going to divorce.

anxiety bubbling in the deep recesses of his heart, jinyeon knew that something was up – again. from the way hushed voices seemed to tickle his ear, he knew that his mama and papa were arguing once more. hesitating to stand up and stride his way to his parents' room for the second time in this day, there was an inexplicable feeling that started to form inside his chest – leaving him choking and grasping for air.