⁰²⁸ NIGHT NINE

i'm so sorry for the late update! btw, um, can anyone recommend me some sad songs? pls. i really need it. also! i'm rly sorry if i'm only shipping jungkook to jiho   —xoxo, nick ♥ 

 also! i'm rly sorry if i'm only shipping jungkook to jiho   —xoxo, nick ♥ 

NIGHT NINE
SCENE XIV - ACT II :   SOLOMON'S PREDICAMENT

"mama, where are you?"

white screen blaring through her eyes, jiho couldn't help but scrunch her eyes to see the text message of her son, jinyeon. she found it hard to read it, her vision coming out cryptic as the beer she had drank was starting to kick in her system.

the company was having a little celebration because the deal was finally made. early that morning, right after taehyung accompanied jiho and yeon in bringing the child to his school, the meeting with the runcha runda incorporated was finally closed – namjoon was already well. and here they were, a little hyped because of the partnership established.

truth be told, the partnership wouldn't have happened if only namjoon wasn't a good friend of taehyung, the two were buddies in college hence the man couldn't break the partnership even if that means he had to see jeongguk's irritating presence in every meeting.

oh! speaking of the meeting, taehyung had to hold the way his feelings mound inside the pits of his stomach the moment he saw the one man he had come to hate in his entire life. being overly sensitive and protective of jiho, taehyung almost wanted to back off from signing the papers but, the moment he saw the sunken and low behavior of jeongguk, he knew that jiho might've done something – and that was more than enough. 

there was progress, there's a progress with jiho's shortcomings on defending her feelings and taehyung wanted to give jiho a pat in the back for finally standing up.

"mama, i'm worried"

another message, it was already 21:30 and jiho could clearly understand how jinyeon was already worried of her. this was the first time – the very first time that she hadn't been home before the clock stroke 17:00 and for that, guilt started to seep in her veins.