⁰¹² INNOCENT EYES

SIDESTORY - INNOCENT EYES

"mama, can i go get my snacks on the other lane?" jinyeon had asked her mother as he noticed how busy jiho was in taking the meat that they needed for the week

"mama, can i go get my snacks on the other lane?" jinyeon had asked her mother as he noticed how busy jiho was in taking the meat that they needed for the week. the boy wanted to save her mother's energy even for just a little bit as he noticed the way how her eyes always looked so swollen.

I'll be an even good-er boy for you mama.

thinking inside his mind with a wrong grammar, jinyeon found himself in the lane full of delectable snacks that made his mouth water.

If only i can make mama buy them all, it would be so much fun and—wait! no! you need to be a good boy, yeon. you need to be a good boy so mama would look better! the six years old child thought dismissing the way her selfish self wanted to demand for all of the snacks lined up.

let's be a good boy, yeon.

eyes trailing on the countless of snacks, he didn't know what right pastry or snack he should buy so that both him and jiho would be delighted when they ate it.

mama likes sweet and i like them, too. maybe if i get one sweet snack, she'll be cheerful again.

striding on the candies, chocolates and cake section, yeon's eyes started to scan the pastries lined up on each racks and all at once his eyes lit up with excitement.

Innie minnie minny moe, help yeonnie choose the right foodie for mommy beauty.  the boy chanted inside his head, not noticing the way he hummed as his small fingers pointed on the sweets that was in front of him.

what should yeonnie choose for beauty mommy? Quirking his eyebrows and thinking for a while, his eyes skimmed on the snacks for another round before he finally decided.