⁰¹⁸ DAY SEVEN

DAY 7
SCENE XIII — HELLO HONEY, I'M BACK

"i'm so sorry, jiho"

eyes fluttering open, jeongguk found himself beside jiho on the king sized bed as he instantly realized how he had slept with her for the rest of the night – peacefully and no nightmares.

he didn't have nightmares – that's really wierd.

arms draped on jiho's small figure, the man felt warmth erupt in his heart. the moment his gaze became locked with the innocent sleeping woman, he was lost in her beauty.

jeongguk felt like jiho perfectly fit in the missing gaps of his body.

eyes fixated on the woman who was sound asleep, jiho was tightly gripping the fabric on jeongguk's shirt as soft sighs escaped on her swollen lips. beautiful.

ethereal. jeongguk found himself speaking inside his mind as he continued to study jiho's innocent state. long eyelashes tickling her skin, her slightly opened lips were such an adorable sight to jeongguk's eyes, seeing her that way made his insides tingle. unknowingly reaching out, jeongguk's hand carefully tucked a single hair strand that slipped. so beautiful.

eyes trailing on jiho's lips, a certain image flicked his head back to reality — i've kissed her. i've kissed her last night, what — what am i doing? what was i thinking?

her lips were so soft, softer than anything. hand trailing on his own lips, he felt a sudden surge of conflicting feelings as the image of him kissing jiho kept replaying inside his mind. it's wrong, this is wrong. i'm about to divorce her, i'm done with jiho. i'm just confused. just confused? yes. like what lilia said, i'm just confused, i'm just guilty of asking a divorce, yes, i—i love lilia.

i love lilia, right?

right?

right? the single question kept on replaying inside his mind. jeongguk kept telling himself, forcing his thoughts to believe what he thinks is right. think!  lilia, lilia is the person you love, right? like an unsolvable math problem, he kept questioning himself  only to found no words to answer himself.