⁰³⁹ [ QUARTER ➄ ]

SHE GOT AWAY
QUARTER 

slithering and crawling against your skin, snakes always knew when and how to  attack at the right time

heavy and murderous, the night sky had no twinkling stars in its mighty build and as if hinting the impending tragedy, the moon had been full that night — inviting the night people to come out and play. come out, come out and play, inviting all the children to have fun.

two women sat silently on their private reservation as they await the moment they had their privacy. two women caring for one man carrying different intentions for the night has joined on one dinner — a mother aiming to know and clarify the truth and a snake wanting to destroy the life of the righteous one.

upon having their privacy as the server leaves the reserved spot, the mother immediately slapped the piece of envelope on the desk that the two shared. "you were right, you were absolutely fucking right! i should've never let my son marry that slut! i knew that she wasn't fit to be jeongguk's wife!" hissing as she gritted her teeth with madness, the woman had tightly clutched the pictures she had ordered her men to take as they watched and observed jiho's actions for the whole day up until the act of her bringing taehyung home on his penthouse.

"how dare she do that to my son and grandson! leaving them on their own just to see his man?! how much of a fool can she be?!" mrs. ayame seethed as red flashed in her eyes, to say that she was maddened was an understatement.

"i've already warned you ma'am. i was right all along, kim jiho wasn't the right woman for your son" i am, i am the right woman for him// the younger of the two women spoke, adding salt to the wound, knowing full well that she was winning the battle. Knowing full well that she had magnificently turned the tables to no point if return.

you're mine, jeongguk

nodding and greatly thankful, the older suddenly held the snake's hand as her eyes gleamed with recognition. "yes, i am really grateful of how truthful you were. my son is so lucky to have you as his secretary, he should've met you sooner when he was in college in that way he would've not been suffering this way! how dare that leech do this to my son?! Who does she even think she is?! this is why i was always against their marriage! i knew it wouldn't take long 'til she shows her true colors and cheat on my poor son!" the woman exclaimed further as she carded a hand against her hair.

jeongguk and jiho, when jeongguk first introduced jiho to the jeon parents, their meeting wasn't something that should be remembered. mrs. ayame min - jeon was clearly against the marriage unlike mr. changyoon jeon. the father had liked jiho straight away unlike the mother who had always hated jiho's actions. ayame could not see how beautiful jiho was both inside and out, merely basing her opinions about our angel with what she had gathered in her thorough "background check".

jiho tried to win the mother's heart but to no avail. ayame had never hidden how displeased she was with jiho, even trying to set-up jeongguk on blind dates just to stop the wedding from happening. changyoon had tried to enlighten his wife but she was beyond convinced that jiho wasn't the right one for her son. ayame always believed that jiho was incapable and now that something like this happened, she had every right to break the marriage and take both of her grandson and jeongguk away from jiho.

"how could that woman do this to my son?"

smirking internally, the true leech pretended to feel sorry as she put on her best act. "i'm really sorry ma'am, i was also fooled with her. i thought she was good but when i saw how she interacted with her boss, i knew that there was something wrong. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing while i see my boss being cheated on" i've won. how ironic and thick-faced this woman is for turning everything she'd done to jiho.

"that woman would pay, i'm never going to let her continue her lecherous act. she would see all hell lose"  

"i'll be here for you ma'am" 

the storm that was set to fall would wreck havoc, with no mercy it would ran unstoppable in destroying the lives of many.