⁰⁴⁰ DAY THIRTEEN

SHE GOT AWAY
DAY THIRTEEN 
SCENE XVIII - ACT I

SHE GOT AWAYDAY THIRTEEN SCENE XVIII - ACT I

"where were you?" anger and irritation. if the expression in jeongguk's face masked his inner turmoil then, the tremor of his voice gave it all away. the last thing jiho had ever wanted was to come home with a fuming husband accusing her of doing something she hadn't done, will never do and would never think of doing in her whole life. 

arriving at home at exactly 5.00 in the morning, the first thing that jiho wanted to do was to take a bath with a fragrant bath bomb to remove all the sticky feeling in her skin. the woman had opted to make herself useful since she wasn't able to go home yesterday, she never expected to see a fuming jeongguk waiting for her arrival at the master's bedroom with his stoic and cold expression. 

"jeongguk, listen to me—"

cutting through her, the man had closed ears and the only thing that mattered in this argument was his opinion, "i called your office, mihyun told me that you brought kim fucking taehyung home at exactly 20.00 and what the hell happened? why didn't you come home? where did you went off to? where!? for almost ten hours where the hell did you stay?!" voice thick with hatred, the way jeongguk's voice slowly raised made jiho feel small. what are you implying on me? are you accusing me of— eyes widening in shock as her head shook in disbelief, jiho could not believe what was coming out of jeongguk's lips. "i—"

"you better come up with a good reason or i don't think i could—" she could not really believe that he was trying to turn this into such a big deal. the last thing jiho had ever wanted was to be put in this position, what are you trying to say to me? you're thinking that i—

"are you really serious, now?" she'd asked not really engaging herself with such a petty argument. it was the start of a new day and as much as her nerves were already ticking its way to blew up and slap jeongguk, she had controlled herself as she trudged past him and fished out a new set of clothes to wear in their shared closet before heading to the bathroom.

"you think i'm joking?!" the man spoke suddenly catching jiho's arm as he pinned her to the nearest wall, trapping and cornering her. what the fuck is wrong with you? jiho didn't want to start a fight, jinyeon was still sleeping at the other room and she didn't want the younger to wake up at the scene of his parents arguing.

"what makes you think i am joking?! you come home at this hour wearing another man's clothes and smelling like him! you think i'll let this pass? what do you think i would assume? you were supposed to go home straight after you brought your boss, home! heck, bringing him home wasn't even your responsibility! why the fuck did you have to stay all night?! you messaged me once and i bet your reason in the text is far different with what really happened. did you finally give in to him and opened your legs wi—" eyes widening in shock as jiho couldn't believe what jeongguk was about to say, she immediately pushed the man away from her petite body as she couldn't tame the way her hand moved on its own.